Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

mladen wrote:
Upgraded ADXm (the levels version) with a choice of floating or quantile levels (which makes it one of the "new dynamic zones" versions) - multi time frame optimized and some additional code changes
Hi again Mladen, does this work for the DZ_Fisher transform attached? That is making it a non DLL indicator? It would be nice to have a Fisher transform like that thank you if possible.

mladen wrote:
Upgraded ADXm (the levels version) with a choice of floating or quantile levels (which makes it one of the "new dynamic zones" versions) - multi time frame optimized and some additional code changes
Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for upgrading this of ADXm version,here is my 3 state experimenting (all with EMA)
Tema price smoothing extension will be appreciated when possible.
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I may need some download education on these dynamic zone indicators - I have downloaded to MT4 indicators -
  dynamic zone polyfit derivative averages nrp
  dynamic double zone range on oma
  Dynamic zones Cci VHF Adaptive 1.4
and none of them load to my normal MT4 charts.

I have downloaded both the exe files
  Dynamic zone value chart stepma pdf arrows alerts AND
  HA smoothed offline 3.06 nmc
to scripts, experts and libraries (belt and braces) as I was not sure which folder performs which task.

Can someone tell me where I have gone wrong?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote:I may need some download education on these dynamic zone indicators - I have downloaded to MT4 indicators -
  dynamic zone polyfit derivative averages nrp
  dynamic double zone range on oma
  Dynamic zones Cci VHF Adaptive 1.4
and none of them load to my normal MT4 charts.

I have downloaded both the exe files
  Dynamic zone value chart stepma pdf arrows alerts AND
  HA smoothed offline 3.06 nmc
to scripts, experts and libraries (belt and braces) as I was not sure which folder performs which task.

Can someone tell me where I have gone wrong?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Except "HA smoothed offline 3.06 nmc" all others dynamic zone and double dynamic zone indicators needs "DLL" file for to work,also remember allow dll in indicator property too,and this DLL file you have to install in Library folder only.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.