Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

marwilli wrote:
dear mntiwana,
thanks that is helpful too.But my questions target was the indi in the yellow box. Is it possible to post this one?Sorry for my imprecise question  :-)Regards Markus  
Dont worry about precise or imprecise questions,as long as we understand exact you traders queries and justice managing time that we are trying already
your question was exact as replied you and your question is about next new,so here is the latest upgraded version of it "Ehlers Fisher transform histo mtf+alerts+lines 2"
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Dont worry about precise or imprecise questions,as long as we understand exact you traders queries and justice managing time that we are trying already
your question was exact as replied you and your question is about next new,so here is the latest upgraded version of it "Ehlers Fisher transform histo mtf+alerts+lines 2"    
dear mntiwana,
thank you very much, that´s great.
Regards Markus  :-)
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

MrTools...Whenever I look at your work against HA chart...I simply can not tell if indicator is useful or not...even with price line on chart...a picture of a regular chart with indicator will be more descriptive...
mrtools wrote:This is eft (ehlers fisher transform) macd averages with quantile bands. Coloring options are eft crossing the middle band,or the outer bands, or eft slope. The alerts should correspond with the color change.  

myrx wrote:well, it doesn't look very useful to me.
It is not bad at all,looking good to me,but it depends on ones priorities and man to man differ in every case,also there are parameters for all and every manicure.
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.