Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Bob Loblaw wrote: Hi Mntiwana Could you please advise which indicator you used for the red/blue part of your chart? Looks good! Thanks so much.
----------------------------------------------------
marwilli
is it possible to post the first indicator please?

In response to both of you,i think it can be only bb stop indicator and most probably it is Tema version of "BB stops (new format) 1.2"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote:
That indicator generates offline chart - it shoyuld be attached to a regular chart
What I did is opened a 1 min chart, then added the off line period convertor (selected 10 min default in MT4) then opened a offline chart which was 10 mins, added the H/A indicator of yours and since then my MT4 has frozen - I click task manager to close the MT4 platform which it does, but when I open the MT4 platform again, it's still frozen, I now can't use it.  Is there a way to take that indicator out from my indicator file without going through the MT4 because I can't.  Help!

Edit, I've solved it, I went in through metaediter.

Adam wrote:
What I did is opened a 1 min chart, then added the off line period convertor (selected 10 min default in MT4) then opened a offline chart which was 10 mins, added the H/A indicator of yours and since then my MT4 has frozen - I click task manager to close the MT4 platform which it does, but when I open the MT4 platform again, it's still frozen, I now can't use it.  Is there a way to take that indicator out from my indicator file without going through the MT4 because I can't.  Help!

Edit, I've solved it, I went in through metaediter.
But that same indicator is working with me with out any frozen problem,just checked
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: ----------------------------------------------------
marwilli
is it possible to post the first indicator please?

In response to both of you,i think it can be only bb stop indicator and most probably it is Tema version of "BB stops (new format) 1.2"  
dear mntiwana,
thanks that is helpful too.But my questions target was the indi in the yellow box. Is it possible to post this one?Sorry for my imprecise question  :-)Regards Markus  
Attachments
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently