Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:21 am Not real sure how to do Chinkou span crossing Kumo cloud because Chinkou span is shifted Kijun (period) bars back.
Hi mrtools
My regards
I found this indicator: about: Chinkou span crossing Kumo cloud in FF, I don't know if you may possibly add alerts to it, I know it is not FS indicator, so I understand if this request not possible

IndicatorRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

I was wondering if anyone has oscillator type MT4 indicator that shows the distance between the price and the Kijun line. In my opinion it can help to identify turning points on the market. I found one for tradingview here but not for mt4: https://www.tradingview.com/script/NO7iojej/

My 'dream indicator' would show the price-kijun distance only, with optional alerts for the extremes. (There is no need for the color option or the tenkan-kijun option the tradingview indicator has.) If anyone could share such indicator or source code I would be really grateful. Thank you.

Respected Admins/Moderators.

could you please help me with adding On/Off button code to Ichimoku_Monitor_katna.mq4. I have tried adding it copying on/off button code from another indicator but indicator doesn't compiled in meta editor with successful compilation.

I have attached both files for the reference.

Thank You.

Regards,
Dhaval

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:42 pm Hi @mrtools, @kvak

Thanks for the awesome update to the EFT Histogram :thumbup:

One more request :) Can you add the option (on/off) that the Kijun Sen line is shown in the Kijun Sen Candles indicator below?

Unfortunately, it is not there so I am using your Ichimoku Indicator to show the Kijun Sen line :D

kijun sen candles BT.ex4

!!kijun sen candles (alerts + button).ex4

And here's the .mq4 file before ALL the alerts and buttons were added by both yourself and kvak :)

kijun sen candles.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Added the Kijun sen line.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Rabi