Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Good Day Mr Tools,

Please would you add an alert function for when Tenkan Sen cross Above /Below Kijun Sen.

I have Phylo's Tenkan / Kijun Price Alert version, however I would specifically like to have the indicetor print an Alert (possibly with Arrow option) when TS closes Above or Below KS line.

Thank you
Added alerts.

Thank you for your early response sir, it is much appreciated. I will try it out, thanks.

Yuri_I wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:07 am Added 1 old indicator. I think he's helping a little...
An interesting indicator shared by Yuri in the Trading Pullbacks System topic is this Ichimoku Support and Resistance which can be used for short-term trend breaks and scalping.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
SijjiN, thomdel, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:21 pm This is an updated ichimoku and kumo breakout histo indicators,, indicators have been optimized and now have a choice of automatic first greater, second,greater, or third greater time frame option.
Dear Mr. Tools
Will you please add Chinkou Span Kumo break out to the list of alerts for this indicator?

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:06 pm Added the button.
Hi mrtools,

It seems that the "filler bars" of the kumo cloud your most recent Ichimoku indicator (Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + button).ex4
from April 25th) can't be made dotted, despite having chosen the correct settings:
They stay "fat" regardless of what one chooses. Here you can see I set the brown and limegreen cloud to a dotted line, but the filler of the cloud still appears as fat bars. Would it be possible to change this?

Best regards,
ablaze