Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

vbigdeli wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:03 am Hello

I've searched this topic for tenkan and kijunsen crossing and couldn't find an indicator which have alarm and also arrows .ichimoku indicators are hard to find due to multiple strategies with them
sorry for my bad english :)
If you check on the latest Ichimoku indicators you will find that there are alerts for tenkan and kijun cross and with options to display them.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
vbigdeli, Antonio

dear mrtools,

can you check the indi plz,

i try Ichimoku Thunder and Lightning Clouds trading concept post above by banzai viewtopic.php?p=1295401920#p1295401920 , and use
Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + limit bars) indi, when i try to set Lightning Kumo (7,12,15), the indi dont show on main chart, but when i set Thunder Kumo it show on main chart.

i only change the period, set bar limit 1000, and turn off tenkan, kijun, chinkou
These users thanked the author Vere for the post:
Banzai

Vere wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:08 pm dear mrtools,

can you check the indi plz,

i try Ichimoku Thunder and Lightning Clouds trading concept post above by banzai viewtopic.php?p=1295401920#p1295401920 , and use
Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + limit bars) indi, when i try to set Lightning Kumo (7,12,15), the indi dont show on main chart, but when i set Thunder Kumo it show on main chart.

i only change the period, set bar limit 1000, and turn off tenkan, kijun, chinkou
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Vere, pipsquirrel

CandlesticksRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:28 pm Looking through the old archives of files again, here's an old school Smoothed Ichimoku from 2011 by Mrtools which was revolutionary for it's time and is still a mighty good indicator today. Even though we have lots of different Ichimoku indicators here, this one is definitely a must-have for Ichimoku traders.

Thanks Mrtools!
Hy Jimmy,
Can this indi added alert option Chinkou Span Cross Senkou Span B for Short, and Chinkou Span Cross Senkou Span A for Long

Thank you