NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Cladi39 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:19 am
Dear mladen and team, its posible to do a filter in this indicator?

only show the arrow when apears in the firsts seconds of the candle, maybe you can add an option to select X seconds in the setup setting.

Thanks soo much will be very helpfull to me.
I think it repaint but experts can better guide you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:24 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:19 am
Dear mladen and team, its posible to do a filter in this indicator?

only show the arrow when apears in the firsts seconds of the candle, maybe you can add an option to select X seconds in the setup setting.

Thanks soo much will be very helpfull to me.
I think it repaint but experts can better guide you
I think not repaint mntiwana. but sometimes come late on candle formation. thats the reason to do the filter, to catch only the signals at beginning of the candle.

hi mladen/mrtools/mntiwana
this old rsi indi is having most of the alerts ..... is it possible to add a ma and also alerts when rsi cross upordown crossing the ma along with normal ma functions? thanks in advance
rsi alerts.mq4
(24.55 KiB) Downloaded 516 times

topi wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:33 pm
hi mladen/mrtools/mntiwana
this old rsi indi is having most of the alerts ..... is it possible to add a ma and also alerts when rsi cross upordown crossing the ma along with normal ma functions? thanks in advance
I think you trying enforce to redo the work that already done,rather than to search
any way here is latest "rsi + ma crosses 1.04" with every thing you asked and much more too
EURUSDM30-rsimacross1.04.png
rsi + ma crosses 1.04.mq4
(15.46 KiB) Downloaded 536 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

thanks mntiwana for the indi.
the one which i uploaded has rsi obos alerts ..... if an rsi cross ma would have made in same indi. only it would have been great for trading purpose.

dear mntiwana
would u like to know more on why the ma in that same indi. ?
rsi once touch the ob or os gives an alert that the price is in ob or os as per the indi. A trade taken in that particular pair where the price is in ob or os gives a better probability when the rsi cross the ma in ob or os in those pairs, and will be greatly helpfull on higher tf.

Cladi39 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:57 am
Dear mladen, do you know this indicator and in what is based? the indicator say mladen soo i think you did it. thanks soo much.
It is my indicator (made by me) but for now I would like to keep for myself how it is calculated ...

mladen wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:34 pm
Cladi39 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:57 am
Dear mladen, do you know this indicator and in what is based? the indicator say mladen soo i think you did it. thanks soo much.
It is my indicator (made by me) but for now I would like to keep for myself how it is calculated ...
I respet that mladen, thanks for answer, it is posible to get buffers for vertical lines?

1. Similar Topics

1. 2 Replies
    2. Wave Alerts Indicator

2 Replies 1146 Views

by Mactormind, Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:41 am in MT4 Indicators

2 Replies
    3. Hi. Can you please add custom levels , custom alerts and arrows.

0 Replies 1062 Views

by Jeevan.b, Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:15 pm in Coding Help

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: andrei-1, Austin3, bubu3088, Castle73, cheburashka, CommonCrawl [Bot], Demos4x, hasan.tahir, KDBrown, kvak, myrel, Packman, rnicholas, rogerha, talaate, Telegram [Bot], Thangarasu, Tradehunter, vvFish, Yandex [Bot], yoki and 55 guests