NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

QuestionRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:12 pm
Added the arrow and alert options.
Hello folks,

I really read here a long time and this forum is quite useful so I decided to register and be a part of it :hug:
@Mr.Tools, would you please be so kind and explain the buffers into this code? I´m struggling to get the correct buffers to enter a long trade when direction changes to long (of course after candle close) and a short position after the direction changes to short.

I really appreciate your hard work here man, thank you so much! :thumbup:
Best wishes from Austria!

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

AnGe335 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:22 am
Hello folks,

I really read here a long time and this forum is quite useful so I decided to register and be a part of it :hug:
@Mr.Tools, would you please be so kind and explain the buffers into this code? I´m struggling to get the correct buffers to enter a long trade when direction changes to long (of course after candle close) and a short position after the direction changes to short.

I really appreciate your hard work here man, thank you so much! :thumbup:
Best wishes from Austria!
Which indicator is that,could you please post a link or the indicator itself,Thanks!

QuestionRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:31 am
Which indicator is that,could you please post a link or the indicator itself,Thanks!
Ah, sorry!

This one here: viewtopic.php?p=1295380807#p1295380807

My idea is, to use it in a multi timeframe EA, so for the trading timeframe I can choose the arrows as buffer value (long when up arrow appears on close basis and vice versa) but what to buffers to choose for respecting the main trend in higher timeframe? I want the expert to open trades only when the higher timeframe is showing the same direction, means: Long at an arrow in M1 only when the super trend in M15 is drawing a blue line, short at an arrow in M1 only when the supertrend in M15 is drawing a red line.

Thank you so much :)

1. Similar Topics

1. Coded ea to take opposite signals .. now it takes no action ..

1 Replies 251 Views

by xzerax, Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:18 am in Coding Help

1 Replies
    2. Changing mt4 sound alerts

8 Replies 637 Views

by Tradehunter, Sun May 15, 2022 9:41 am in MT4 Indicators

8 Replies
    3. Send TradingView Alerts to MT4

0 Replies 385 Views

by Hsat, Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:07 am in Commercial Services

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: 88FX88, Bacchus, CommonCrawl [Bot], hqyhqy, Majestic-12 [Bot], mrtools, retireme, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫 and 40 guests