NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

lain7123 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:56 am
Can someone tell me please why this indicator doesn't appear on my chart? I tried the compile fix already and did not work, what should I do?
It needs " kirshenbaum bands (alerts)" in your indicator folder for it to work.

lain7123 wrote:
Can someone tell me please why this indicator doesn't appear on my chart? I tried the compile fix already and did not work, what should I do?

Hi the indicator also needs " kirshenbaum bands (alerts) " to work. Please try again. Thanks.
kirshenbaum bands (alerts).mq4
(5.81 KiB) Downloaded 510 times
EURUSDH1.png
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

mrtools wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:53 pm
naluvs01 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:59 am

Hi Mr. Tools,

I inserted the code but the results are the same. As you can see, I set the level to 30 and there should be no signals at all because the Di +/- did not cross the level. However, there are arrows drawn. Unless the arrows represent the other color lines. And I was happy to add the code and had no errors after I compiled. We're close. I just need an alert when the Di+/- crosses the predefined user level...Thank you again in advance for your help!
My bad I misunderstood you, am going to sleep now will fix in the morning.
Happy Dreams

pacois wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:43 pm
lain7123 wrote:

Hi the indicator also needs " kirshenbaum bands (alerts) " to work. Please try again. Thanks.
HI Pacois
will you please give what settings did you use for the Indicator?

vadvid wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:18 am
Hi,

Can someone add email alert and push notification to this indi?
That indicator is using a very large negative shift which will cause repainting which will make the alerts pretty much useless.

ummadirajani wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:15 am
pacois wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:43 pm

HI Pacois
will you please give what settings did you use for the Indicator?
Hi, I only set it to 1 bar.
Cattura.JPG
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Pava wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:11 pm
SPPP wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:52 pm
Dear sir,

Could you please to modify indicator and add alert of signal?
- Fix the problem of repaint for the green and red line (green line change from zero value to positive value =>arrow up and red line change from zero value to negative value =>arrow down)
- Add arrow on chart
- Add alert of signal

Thank you in advance.
Yes...it would be nice to fix repainting here...and then...what do we get? THE HOLY GRAIL!...YES!
holy grail indeed, if repaint can be solve it going to be boom.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:19 am
naluvs01 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:59 am

Hi Mr. Tools,

I inserted the code but the results are the same. As you can see, I set the level to 30 and there should be no signals at all because the Di +/- did not cross the level. However, there are arrows drawn. Unless the arrows represent the other color lines. And I was happy to add the code and had no errors after I compiled. We're close. I just need an alert when the Di+/- crosses the predefined user level...Thank you again in advance for your help!
Try this one, and the arrows are coded for the di +/- cross only.
Ok. I will try now...thanks!!!!

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Diamond, dwenblade, ft, Google [Bot], IBM oBot [Bot], kvak, oskar656, Rabi, ramon, remcous, Yandex [Bot], Yk_empire and 36 guests