Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

jonnyfx4711 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:03 am the arrows appear on the chart for this indicator can you put them in the subwindow?
i also think thats what the first person that posted this indicator on this thread was inquiring

!!! stochastic cg experiment (arrows).ex4
Right was asking if you are looking for both the arrows on signal cross and arrows on zone enter in the sub window?

ps) Also if your needing the arrows as buffers for an EA why not share the EA with the forum once it's complete?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
jonnyfx4711

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:41 am Right was asking if you are looking for both the arrows on signal cross and arrows on zone enter in the sub window?

ps) Also if your needing the arrows as buffers for an EA why not share the EA with the forum once it's complete?
I'm not using an EA but i was waiting for the markets to open so that i can test the indicator and share a simple but effective scalping strategy using an oscillator
indicator

jonnyfx4711 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:52 am I'm not using an EA but i was waiting for the markets to open so that i can test the indicator and share a simple but effective scalping strategy using an oscillator
indicator
The Arrow settings starting with capital letters are the sub window ones.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
jonnyfx4711, ionone

Hi Mr. Tools,

I'm looking for an indicator that alerts when the Renko Brick changes colors. I found this one, but I don't think it changes after the candle closes. If you could modify it so the alert happens after the brick has closed, I'd be eternally grateful!!!!

Maybe it does, but when the alert appears, it reads "new brick forming." Or if you have a indicator that has this feature, I would appreciate it if you could attach it. I've searched for this type of indicator and can't believe it's hard to find.

Thanks for your time and consideration...

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:05 am Hi Mr. Tools,

I'm looking for an indicator that alerts when the Renko Brick changes colors. I found this one, but I don't think it changes after the candle closes. If you could modify it so the alert happens after the brick has closed, I'd be eternally grateful!!!!

Maybe it does, but when the alert appears, it reads "new brick forming." Or if you have a indicator that has this feature, I would appreciate it if you could attach it. I've searched for this type of indicator and can't believe it's hard to find.

Thanks for your time and consideration...
HI everyone, did anyone confirm that this indicator gives alerts when the candle is closed....
Thanks