Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:37 pm Here is an ROC with alerts, but the calculations are different than the Edge Index, which I think is better. That's why I would like alerts on the Edge Index.

Looking at it again and that would be at least 64 different possibilities for the alerts, think that is out of my coding skill, sorry.

I don't think it would be 64 possibilities at once. That means all currencies would have to pass each other simultaneously which never happens.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:56 am Have you tried searching forum,Mrtools already posted a tweaked/upgraded version of it
posting again - this version have alerts and arrows on signal cross and or zero cross - 8 different averaging methods can used and is user friendly

Anyone got the source code of this indicator please? It uses objects to draw the zero cross arrows, I want to change it into buffers

mr.tools
possible to add arrows when the below conditions are fulfilled

DOWN arrow

1. STOC CG indicator RED line exit from OB level and crosses down zero level. ( note:- stoch line must be RED LINE )
2. Next bar bullish and stoch BLUE line touch/below zero level
3. Next bar bearish confrimed close price and stoch LINE confirmed RED
4. Next new bar ARROW for down trend.
see snap
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:20 pm mr.tools
possible to add arrows when the below conditions are fulfilled

DOWN arrow

1. STOC CG indicator RED line exit from OB level and crosses down zero level. ( note:- stoch line must be RED LINE )
2. Next bar bullish and stoch BLUE line touch/below zero level
3. Next bar bearish confrimed close price and stoch LINE confirmed RED
4. Next new bar ARROW for down trend.
see snap
Sorry, have no idea how to code that.