Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi Mr Tools and Coders' respectively,

I have a request. This indicator is based on the William's Synthetic Vix and includes a line option. If possible, I would like a MA added (when line option is selected) with alerts once the bars cross the MA. I've discovered It's a great way to filter trades. If the bars are above the MA, that means sell and If the bars are below the MA, that confirm buy entries. It basically reveals sentiment.

Thanks in advance your for phenomenal skills and consideration!

P.S. It can be done with or without line option selected...

naluvs01 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:43 am Hi Mr Tools and Coders' respectively,

I have a request. This indicator is based on the William's Synthetic Vix and includes a line option. If possible, I would like a MA added (when line option is selected) with alerts once the bars cross the MA. I've discovered It's a great way to filter trades. If the bars are above the MA, that means sell and If the bars are below the MA, that confirm buy entries. It basically reveals sentiment.

Thanks in advance your for phenomenal skills and consideration!

P.S. It can be done with or without line option selected...
Made the code new mt4 compatible, added the moving average of vix and added the crossing alerts, the alerts will go whenever the vix is crossed no matter whether line or histogram is chosen, hope this is ok.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

IndicatorRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Dear Mrtools and community,

My first post and request. I have found this MT4 indicator and would love it if alerts could be added to it when it shows up. Audible, email and post notifications.

Thanks in advance.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
kodisfx
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi Mr. Tools,

In an earlier post, I requested for the "wait time between notifications" option be removed or stopped. This is a great indicator, but the same signal just keeps sending text messages over and over again. Unless there is another RSI indicator based on currency (and/or indices) strength and weakness with alerts. I just want 1 alert when the cross first happens and that's all.

As always, thank you in advance for your help!!!