Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

ratonchjes wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:37 am Hi all!
Mr Tools it is possible, If you have the time and patience of course, to add alerts at 0% and 100% levels to this AutoFibu button indicator?
The idea is when used in a higher timeframe, the price at those levels usually retract, allowing to get some scalping oportunities on lower timeframescapture.PNG.

Best regards,

and good trading for all :)
mrtools can you please take a look at this request? :)
Thank you!

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

I HAVE FOUND THE HOLY-GRAIL OF INDICATORS THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE ON MT4...(so easily, IMO). What we need is a slope/color change when the strength is increasing or decreasing with added alerts. Guys, I searched for a long time to find indices to work easily and effectively in Forex and this is it!!! You can easily get an edge in the market utilizing this strategy.

As always, thank you coders in advance for your time and expertise!!!!

P.S. The strength/slope change can be on the separate window indicator...
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
QSD

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:52 pm Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

I HAVE FOUND THE HOLY-GRAIL OF INDICATORS THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE ON MT4...(so easily, IMO). What we need is a slope/color change when the strength is increasing or decreasing with added alerts. Guys, I searched for a long time to find indices to work easily and effectively in Forex and this is it!!! You can easily get an edge in the market utilizing this strategy.

As always, thank you coders in advance for your time and expertise!!!!

P.S. The strength/slope change can be on the separate window indicator...
Added slope color change.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
josi, RobertPoznan, naluvs01, QSD, pipsquirrel