Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

j0hg4nut wrote: Hello Mr tools and every member, Please i need your help in adding some key features in my indicator. Please this indicator is what i use to trade everyday divergences but the lack of this indicator is that it doesn't have RSI LEVEL parameters, like setting the indicator to notify me when the divergence forms on my preferred level. Its a really great tool but just lack the bullish area & the bearish area for it to notify me.. Your help will be sincerely appreciated. Thank You and God bless You for Us
Im still here sir..

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

j0hg4nut wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:47 am Hello Mr tools and every member, Please i need your help in adding some key features in my indicator. Please this indicator is what i use to trade everyday divergences but the lack of this indicator is that it doesn't have RSI LEVEL parameters, like setting the indicator to notify me when the divergence forms on my preferred level. Its a really great tool but just lack the bullish area & the bearish area for it to notify me.. Your help will be sincerely appreciated. Thank You and God bless You for Us
Looks like it has divergence and level alerts already.