Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi MrTools and Coders Respectively,

I need your help. I found an indicator that alerts when price closes above/below a set price level. However, I would like the indicator to alert only after the first candle closes above/below and not proceeding candles. Also, if the option to turn off pop up messages can be added, it would be phenomenal...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:14 am Hi MrTools and Coders Respectively,

I need your help. I found an indicator that alerts when price closes above/below a set price level. However, I would like the indicator to alert only after the first candle closes above/below and not proceeding candles. Also, if the option to turn off pop up messages can be added, it would be phenomenal...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!
P.S. By the way, for anyone who wants to use this indicator, set the candle shift to 1 so the previous candle will trigger the alert and not the open candle.

Sorry I am not sure I am understanding exactly what you are looking for.

Try this if it's okay