Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

pacois wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:17 am

Try!!
tnx sir
all finish but only arrow rotation is remain
blue arrows looks down
red arrows looks up
and if it is possibal for you remove arrows morethan one for example in this indicator:
when 3 candles shown,indicator gives signal
when 4th candle shown,again indicator gives signal
when 5th candle shown,again indicator gives signal and ...
but i dont want it i want only candle 3 gives signalfor example
look at this image :
and pls give your BTC address for Donation
Attachments

Hello MrTools
If you still have the MQL4 file for the attached ‘ultra trend basic smooth amp alerts nmc’ indicator, would you mind please adding your ‘Arrows’ options to the inputs parameters, for when the red and green lines crossover?

With kind regards
Holmes27
These users thanked the author Holmes27 for the post:
Jedidiah

Holmes27 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:50 am Hello MrTools
If you still have the MQL4 file for the attached ‘ultra trend basic smooth amp alerts nmc’ indicator, would you mind please adding your ‘Arrows’ options to the inputs parameters, for when the red and green lines crossover?

With kind regards
Holmes27
Have this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Holmes27, traderokey, Daim2574, pipsquirrel, Jimmy, Sutatong, heispark, ruso, Jedidiah, talaate

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:44 am

Have this one.
Hi Mrtools,

Thanks for this great indicator. There is only one level at 19. I tried adding more levels but it won't stay. It keeps going back to the default 19 when the chart refreshes or when I change timeframe. Levels 0, 15 and 30 work best for my setup. Is it possible to modify the indicator so I can add any levels I wish without the indicator reverting to the default setting? Thanks so much.

traderokey wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:36 am

Hi Mrtools,

Thanks for this great indicator. There is only one level at 19. I tried adding more levels but it won't stay. It keeps going back to the default 19 when the chart refreshes or when I change timeframe. Levels 0, 15 and 30 work best for my setup. Is it possible to modify the indicator so I can add any levels I wish without the indicator reverting to the default setting? Thanks so much.
Try downloading again, changed the version there to have 3 levels you can choose.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
traderokey