Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hercs wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:35 pm How far am I in the queue
Hercs, you're a good guy but please remember that Mrtools cannot respond to every single request and certainly doesn't have a sworn duty upon the people to create a "queue" of work here for him to complete. If he manages to come across your request and is free to help in between his other projects, trading and family time, I'm sure he'll look into it.

That saying, if your post is not seen yet or responded to and you need urgent work done you can request for paid coding by sending him a pm or posting here.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Lodi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:31 am

Hercs, you're a good guy but please remember that Mrtools cannot respond to every single request and certainly doesn't have a sworn duty upon the people to create a "queue" of work here for him to complete. If he manages to come across your request and is free to help in between his other projects, trading and family time, I'm sure he'll look into it.

That saying, if your post is not seen yet or responded to and you need urgent work done you can request for paid coding by sending him a pm or posting here.
AMEN TO THAT
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

cxzscr wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:08 pm 尊敬的mrtools先生
请你帮忙为这个指标添加通知声音和通知弹出窗口吗?
非常感谢

Translation: Dear Mr. Mrrtools
Would you please help add a notification sound and notification pop-up to this indicator?
thank you very much dumpling

猎豹截图20190313120727.png

Ultimate Arrows.ex4
Ultimate Arrows.mq4
hello Friend , does this indicator repaint? or move the arrows after drawing?