Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

MemphisRokudo wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:48 pm Can someone please add push notification to this indicator?

Thank you
"WaddahAttarExplosion_averages nmc alerts"
Try this of Mrtools enhanced ver
almost 20 averaging methods and 20 prices choice
interpolated mtf
full alerting package including on first bar option
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
reachme
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi guys,

can someone please help me add arrows and alerts to this indicator?

It's a Gann HiLo Histogram. already search in another thread about several gann's indicators in the link below, but could not find one with the normal settings and arrow alerts, most of them have a Heiken Ashi extra setting so the calculations are different.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472565&sid=eb ... 924245bd91

I have seen that several indicators with histogram and arrows, draw the arrows as deletable objects (and it get's messy when you draw several line and delete them at the same time since it will also delete the arrows), so if it's easier just to change the from histogram to arrows so the arrows don't draw as deletable objects that will also be perfect.

Thanks in advance.

-L- wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:19 am Hi guys,

can someone please help me add arrows and alerts to this indicator?

It's a Gann HiLo Histogram. already search in another thread about several gann's indicators in the link below, but could not find one with the normal settings and arrow alerts, most of them have a Heiken Ashi extra setting so the calculations are different.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472565&sid=eb ... 924245bd91

I have seen that several indicators with histogram and arrows, draw the arrows as deletable objects (and it get's messy when you draw several line and delete them at the same time since it will also delete the arrows), so if it's easier just to change the from histogram to arrows so the arrows don't draw as deletable objects that will also be perfect.

Thanks in advance.
Welcome here at first - :)
I think the version you posted is old enough,if you can change your mind,may be some newest versions of Mladen and Mrtools can better help you creating your strategy
here is one of mladen Averages version,it displaying same with sma of same period 10 as yours

"Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_1 histo"
30 Averaging methods supported - mtf
not yet alerts/arrows
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.