Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi all,

I'm new here. First of all, I want to thank you all, (specially mladen, mntiwana, mrtools ) for wonderful indicators and systems available in this forum which is very clean and organized.
In the quest for a perfect system, I ran into alot of holygrail repainting indicators. However, I can rest assured that this won't be an issue because I know most of the indicators here are not repainted or at least the one repainted being pointed out.
Anyway, I'm here in this alerts/signals thread because I need your help (mladen) since my system uses one of your indicators. The indicator i'm using is "half-trend nrp.ex4". If there isn't much trouble, my request is as follows.
In the uptrend, if the price goes down crossing the trend line and close below the trendline, then alert with sound/emails, ect ... (and vice versa for downtrend).
This would save me alot of time for not watching the market all the time.(and in my system , this is just a warning to carefully monitor, not even a signal :) )
Thank you so much in advance.
jayden
These users thanked the author jayden102 for the post:
moey_dw

jayden102 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 pm Hi all,

I'm new here. First of all, I want to thank you all, (specially mladen, mntiwana, mrtools ) for wonderful indicators and systems available in this forum which is very clean and organized.
hello nice to meet u jay welcome here & i like boston celtics so we are automatically friends :wave:
hope experts like mrtools can help u but i know he is so busy with big requests from members

hmm maybe i should apply to be mrtools assistant or secretary................... :lolno:
see u around
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

jayden102 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 pm Hi all,

In the quest for a perfect system, I ran into alot of holygrail repainting indicators. However, I can rest assured that this won't be an issue because I know most of the indicators here are not repainted or at least the one repainted being pointed out.
Anyway, I'm here in this alerts/signals thread because I need your help (mladen) since my system uses one of your indicators. The indicator i'm using is "half-trend nrp.ex4". If there isn't much trouble, my request is as follows.
In the uptrend, if the price goes down crossing the trend line and close below the trendline, then alert with sound/emails, ect ... (and vice versa for downtrend).
This would save me alot of time for not watching the market all the time.(and in my system , this is just a warning to carefully monitor, not even a signal :) )
Thank you so much in advance.
jayden
Post the ver you are talking about (as so many half trend indicators floating around claiming nrp but not actually) and some illustration picture/s how you want it
the nrp ver i know of is changing colors and arrowing including alerting when a bar start and end below the trend line in up trend (vice versa)
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.