Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:16 am

Made this version.
Sir can you please Help me in this.
I have posted 2 queries on this page link :
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418142&start=4220

Query 1 *
Is There Any Signal Indicator which Plots Line ( and Arrows User Selectable ) on the chart when the conditions -- Bands Crossover and Ehlers are both met as shown in the chart ?

Query 2 *
Please post these 2 Indicators Latest / Updated Version " Dynamic Zone TDI Adaptive " & Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform "
as seen in the Attachment File.

I am unable to find them.

Thanks..

Sorry to share the link over here if I am making a mistake to post here.

suresh80 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:27 am
mrtools wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:16 am

Made this version.
Sir can you please Help me in this.
I have posted 2 queries on this page link :
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418142&start=4220

Query 1 *
Is There Any Signal Indicator which Plots Line ( and Arrows User Selectable ) on the chart when the conditions -- Bands Crossover and Ehlers are both met as shown in the chart ?

Query 2 *
Please post these 2 Indicators Latest / Updated Version " Dynamic Zone TDI Adaptive " & Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform "
as seen in the Attachment File.

I am unable to find them.

Thanks..

Sorry to share the link over here if I am making a mistake to post here.
Links that belongs to FS and inter connect within FS are appreciated
what was possible and fast reply,that is responded already
indicators are coded the way that useful and benefits to all traders/users,at least to mostly users
for specific and personal requirements,we are going to launch/open a paid coding thread at FS
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:51 am
7777cem wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:30 am

Is it possible to share source code of MQL5 including alerts please?
The alerts aren't working?
It is ok. Thank you very much. I understand your position. You do not want to share the alerts code even I shared whole source codes.
Wish you great trading!

7777cem wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:48 pm
mrtools wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:51 am

The alerts aren't working?
It is ok. Thank you very much. I understand your position. You do not want to share the alerts code even I shared whole source codes.
Wish you great trading!
Please refer to our Rules thread here. As noted, if a source code is not posted, please take the indicator as is and respect the coder's decision to protect their valuable work - this includes any editing they have made. It's simple really, if you request for free help on Forex Station we will strive to help you, but we may chose to protect the edited source code if we add anything to it. In some cases, an indicator that you post will need to be completely reworked and we reserve the right to protect the source code especially if we have gone out of our way to improve and make changes to it for you.
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!