Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mitzescu wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:58 pm Hi forum, hi coders, hi members!

I was wondering if someone will help me add divergence push alert to this AO indicator and also make it MTF or make it so it can be added multiple times to chart? If i added it the second time and make div lines to red, all lines change to red inclusive the first AO that was added. I added it second time, multipling by 4 the values of 1st AO div :P seems to be the same as H4
I want to have blue div for H1 and Red Div for H4....and push alert on divergences. :)
It's good to have an eye on higher TF, i guess.

Thank you and bless you all for the work you are doing!
Have a look at this...

Hi,

I tried them. AIO Div dosen't show any lines.
With Divergencepetr, i have to play around. I know it is really powerfull but i can't figure it the backstep and all those first setups. And none is MTF.

I have enough right now. Found a mtf stochastic divergence with no alerts

Actually, if anyone can just make the divergence indies without alert. I use mrTools's step one more average 2.3 indicator as a signal and also if there is a divergence in the back and S/R line, everything is perfect.

With a divergence line, it takes 5 seconds to know if it is a good trade or not.

THANK YOU mrTools!
Attachments

I see what your saying but for the strategy im using it works well because it is based of the moving average being used as support and resistance on the m1, the price will bounce off it and i just need to know when the price touches the ma to see if it will bounce off or possibly break threw

Here is a picture so you can better see what i mean -------------------------------------------
Mod : Unfortunately FS do not appreciate out links,so link is deleted

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:03 am

very seldom does price just touch the ma, usually it goes through it one way or the other.
it works well because it is based of the moving average being used as support and resistance on the m1, the price will bounce off it and i just need to know when the price touches the ma to see if it will bounce off or possibly break threw

Here is a picture so you can better see what i mean
Attachments

micmac2 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:48 am

it works well because it is based of the moving average being used as support and resistance on the m1, the price will bounce off it and i just need to know when the price touches the ma to see if it will bounce off or possibly break threw

Here is a picture so you can better see what i mean
Yes I know what you are talking about, but if you notice the price actually goes through the moving average

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:38 am

Yes I know what you are talking about, but if you notice the price actually goes through the moving average
Okay i see what your saying, , do you have a moving average indicator that alerts when price breaks threw MA? or is it possible for you to change the code of this one you sent me a while ago to make it alert when the averages both crosses and when the price touches/breaks threw MA? Dont have the source for it so i just attached what you sent me to this message

micmac2 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:24 am

Okay i see what your saying, , do you have a moving average indicator that alerts when price breaks threw MA? or is it possible for you to change the code of this one you sent me a while ago to make it alert when the averages both crosses and when the price touches/breaks threw MA? Dont have the source for it so i just attached what you sent me to this message
Change one of the ma's to ma period = 1 and what ever the price you want crossing.