Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

thanhtung wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:07 pm i need CCI only alert,thank you
u post exact same question in binary thread r u so lazy to search??? search for it on forex station there is thousands of cci alert indicator here & also look on da forex station twitter or facebook they post lots indicator there too................................ :roll:

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Greetz Mr.Tools...

could you maybe try and make this indicator with arrows and alerts ?

Also can you explain please how the Buy/Sell // Stop/Limit options work on the indicator ??

Thanks in advance friend ...

-simon

ps: also could you maybe give me an example of what the best way to trade this indicator would be (pics would be nice). Oh and if you make some presets to try out please share :P :D
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:23 am Greetz Mr.Tools...

could you maybe try and make this indicator with arrows and alerts ?

Also can you explain please how the Buy/Sell // Stop/Limit options work on the indicator ??

Thanks in advance friend ...

-simon

ps: also could you maybe give me an example of what the best way to trade this indicator would be (pics would be nice). Oh and if you make some presets to try out please share :P :D
I found here a version from mladen with alerts

I changed some default values because mladen added some iCustom functions for some indicators I can't find (e.g. RBCI Petr2, FTLM Petr2, STLM Petr2, JRSX Diver...) and he set the "Osc" paramater to RBCI per default which would generate errors after adding the indicator to the chart....
These users thanked the author Jagg for the post (total 2):
simon_n3z, RomanUkraine

Thank you very much!!!!
Jagg wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:24 pm

I found here a version from mladen with alerts

I changed some default values because mladen added some iCustom functions for some indicators I can't find (e.g. RBCI Petr2, FTLM Petr2, STLM Petr2, JRSX Diver...) and set the "Osc" paramater to RBCI per default.
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

First and foremost guys, this indicator REPAINTS, so please do not download it until MrTools can fix it for us if indeed it is "fixable".

MrTools trust this finds you well.
Would you mind looking at this indicator for me? It is extremely accurate, but it repaints and I am not sure whether I have asked you before as to whether it will be possible to fix that?
Thanking you in advance for your time.
Best wishes,

Hello. My best regards for the work done here.
I would like to put an alert on this attached indicator (line crossings), but I do not know.
I would be very grateful if any of the illustrious programmers could help me too.

If not ask too much and it is possible to also put the email alert.

Thank you.
"## Contrast indicator" in attached.

Note 1. I erred, I will post with the "source code"

Note 2. Sorry, I searched and I do not have the source code. Thank you very much.