Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

starchild77 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:25 pm Hey Everyone...I have tested almost all indicators from the forum and I feel this indicator is by far the best for 1M -5M timeframe.

Could someone Please put an Alert when the Color Changes (On Slope Change)

Detrended Synthetic Price (oscillator mtf) 1.1.ex4
Detrended Synthetic Price (oscillator mtf) 1.1.mq4

1.jpg

Many Thanks!
Hi Starchild, i had the same request about a month back but was sadly declined as MrTools notified me that because of the higher timeframe filter the indicator can repaint therefore will give false signals, however i do hope he does reconsider your request because it is still an awesome indicator :thumbup:

Deez wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi Starchild, i had the same request about a month back but was sadly declined as MrTools notified me that because of the higher timeframe filter the indicator can repaint therefore will give false signals, however i do hope he does reconsider your request because it is still an awesome indicator :thumbup:
Thanks for the info...I checked in 1 Min TF and as far as I traded, It NEVER repainted, may be in bigger swings or some unusual activity it could, but as far I have traded, it has not repainted......I been on the winning side more than ever compared with other indicators :) ...It is very good for equity, futures trading in local stock exchange more than currencies, for currencies some pairs do great with this indicator... :angel:

Deez wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:10 pm
Hey Deez,

Somehow, I managed to get the Alerts :) ...I'm not at all a programmer in mq4 just do some Javascript :) but looking into the code of Mladen for other alerts..I inserted the Codes..but its only 50% working in the sense, it gives alerts every time the bar changes its color while we only need ONE TIME when the Color Change ( or slope change) from Red to Green or Green to Red.

The alerts are taken from Detrended Synthetic Price (bars) alerts, but since its MTF filtered from 1 Hour TF into 1 MIN....we get lots of alerts....:) ...well, something is better than nothing i guess...at least now it gives alerts on every bar change.

PS: For the Histogram version of this indicator, please see here: Detrended Synthetic Price Oscillator Histogram.

If any member would be kind enough to improve the alert...that would be great :hug:
These users thanked the author starchild77 for the post:
太虚一毫

starchild77 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:37 pm

Hey Deez,

Somehow, I managed to get the Alerts :) ...I'm not at all a programmer in mq4 just do some Javascript :) but looking into the code of Mladen for other alerts..I inserted the Codes..but its only 50% working in the sense, it gives alerts every time the bar changes its color while we only need ONE TIME when the Color Change ( or slope change) from Red to Green or Green to Red.

The alerts are taken from Detrended Synthetic Price (bars) alerts, but since its MTF filtered from 1 Hour TF into 1 MIN....we get lots of alerts....:) ...well, something is better than nothing i guess...at least now it gives alerts on every bar change.

Detrended Synthetic Price (oscillator mtf) 1.1 Alerts.ex4

Detrended Synthetic Price (oscillator mtf) 1.1 Alerts.mq4

---------------

P:S > I just noticed...It repaints when the MT4 closed & open again, however, even with repainting, since it is 1M chart, the trend is not affected as the trend stays for a long time.

If any member would be kind enough to improve the alert...that would be great :angel:

oops, sorry guys the indicator repaints ..since i do for local trade which just need direction for the day its kinda fine with me...sorry again

starchild77 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:37 pm

Hey Deez,

Detrended Synthetic Price (oscillator mtf) 1.1 Alerts.ex4

Detrended Synthetic Price (oscillator mtf) 1.1 Alerts.mq4

---------------

P:S > I just noticed...It repaints when the MT4 closed & open again, however, even with repainting, since it is 1M chart, the trend is not affected as the trend stays for a long time.

If any member would be kind enough to improve the alert...that would be great :angel:
Just noticed you did the alerts you got them pretty close, far as I can tell, anyway added the alerts, should work according to the color option you choose, and please remember the repainting issue.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Deez, Jimmy, starchild77, 太虚一毫