Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:42 am

It's not advisable to put alerts on repainting/recalculating indicators to alerts would be inaccurate.
I use this indicator with trend. trades opened on the other indicators according to the color of this indicator.
this indicator has no data for the color channel buffers, which complicates its use in EA.
do, please, alert. it is very necessary to use this indicator in EA

or to the color information of the channel is reflected in the buffers

Good day to you MrTools,
Please could you confirm which indicator this is (attached picture).
I have it as "T3 adaptive ma_i-CA 2.01.mq4"
It worked the first time showing RES / SUPP levels which is perfect for break-out trades in a consolidation, but since I used it last Friday the 12th, it did not load on Monday and when I finally got it to load, those levels are not showing.
I tried the NMC-version, but also no RES / SUPP-levels.
Thanking you for your time and dedication.
Wishing you continued success.
[media][/media]

Hercs wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:03 am Sorry MrTools, I am unable to upload the screen-print. Have read how to in a different post, but I cannot find the correct attachments icons as suggested. I went into Full Editor & Preview, without any success there either.
After quoting some post or opening full editor,see the lower part of that page,you can see "attachments",click on,it will add "add files" option,click on and that is all,after completing uploading's simply submit.
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.