Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 am

AlexLoco, as signal line, did you mean the rsx crossing the bands or the rsx signal crossing the bands? Also like Pacois stated wouldn't arrows crossing the TMA centered bands be misleading?
Hello mrtools, i will explain better what i mean. The indicator by default has the RSX line (skyblue-red) , a gold line which crosses the RSX, and a gray TMA line...
I would like to have a sell arrow when the gold line crosses the gray line upwards, and a buy arrow when the gold line crosses the gray line downwards...
it should look like this:
is it possible mrtools? i will be grateful!

AlexLoco wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello mrtools, i will explain better what i mean. The indicator by default has the RSX line (skyblue-red) , a gold line which crosses the RSX, and a gray TMA line...
I would like to have a sell arrow when the gold line crosses the gray line upwards, and a buy arrow when the gold line crosses the gray line downwards...

1.png

This is what Mrtools and Pacois are trying to make you know,the grey line is from tma,so any combination with gray means misleading
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Pacois
1. ________________________________________________

How do you do this Bot and which language(Phython?), I am interested to learn this to automate mt4 and webbased orders, can you help m,e out with docs/reference to start

2. ________________________________________________
Do you have this mq4 for this exe, as I found it very much useful to identify trend. I guess its RSX and TMA ? I need to increase Lime and Green (Histogram bars width little broader) to make it visibly good enough. Pls help me out brother

I sent you PM its not delivered yet, so I am posting here

AlexLoco wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:34 pm

1.png

AlexLoco, added the arrows, to those who use this the arrow signals will recalculate, due to the nature of TMA centered.

General alert indicator watching data window

Hi!
Wouldn't it be great and help our coders to post an indicator (or if not possible an expert), that watches mt4 data window and alerts, if value of line x of indicator y is bigger/smaller than z like a 0 cross with a specific wav-file?

Many users have just ex4-files and the coders would not have to code an alert to every mq4 indicator request separately. It would also be great, if we would know which chart alerts, because alert window slows down mt4 on news times. There are sounds that say for example "EURUSD long".

If you can find something like this, please post. Thanks.