Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Dear mntiwana, after the candle off i did not find it redrawed, i had used it for a long time, if i was wrong please tell me. In the other two-line MACD, I have not found the same characteristics and pictures, I used to use this two-line macd, the other two lines macd column are often ordinary OSMA, but the gmacd column different, forgive me Naive, i'm just a novice, thanks.

li yu cen wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:01 pm 20170810_113415.jpgDear mntiwana, after the candle off i did not find it redrawed, i had used it for a long time, if i was wrong please tell me. In the other two-line MACD, I have not found the same characteristics and pictures, I used to use this two-line macd, the other two lines macd column are often ordinary OSMA, but the gmacd column different, forgive me Naive, i'm just a novice, thanks.
First - please try drawing pictures from MT4 terminal by clicking on "file" tab -
from drop down menu click on "save as picture"
test all 3 upper options which best suits you
some times needs all available information's in the picture for to know the matter - if your pictures are not some secrete
dont worry about language or being novice,it is OK
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

li yu cen wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:36 pm Haha, mntiwana, before you tell me how to save the picture, I will only take pictures with the phone, now will, thank you! But you may still not understand my questions and requests
I was guessing ,the pictures with camera :)
you have to know,some times parameters (within indicator window) tell a lot than the poster explains
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

emmany4 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:30 am Hello Mladen/MrTools , please help to add option of alerts on current candle to this indicator.

Thanks in advance.
emmany4

Change lines 227 and 228 from this :

Code: Select all

bool uptrend = trend[1] > 0 && trend[2] <= 0;                  
   bool dntrend = trend[1] < 0 && trend[2] >= 0;
to this :

Code: Select all

bool uptrend = trend[0] > 0 && trend[1] <= 0;                  
   bool dntrend = trend[0] < 0 && trend[1] >= 0;
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Thangarasu