Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi mladen sir ,
when we apply asctrendbuysellexpert_v1.71_broker_5_digit_nmc indicator on chart not working in metaeditor
it shows
'stdlib.mqh' stdlib.mqh 1 1 and
no indicator window property is defined, indicator_chart_window is applied 0 0

i cant understand what is problem please modify as working thankyou sir
My children are very smelly sir

mony wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 7:25 pm Hi mladen sir ,
when we apply asctrendbuysellexpert_v1.71_broker_5_digit_nmc indicator on chart not working in metaeditor
it shows
'stdlib.mqh' stdlib.mqh 1 1 and
no indicator window property is defined, indicator_chart_window is applied 0 0

i cant understand what is problem please modify as working thankyou sir
Have you added this indicator in your indicators folder too,the EA needs this indicator for to work
"PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 7:34 pm Have you added this indicator in your indicators folder too,the EA needs this indicator for to work
"PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3"
Hi thanks for your reply , after adding PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 then also same problem sir please check below screen shot
sir please rectify it

mony wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 10:55 pm Hi thanks for your reply , after adding PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 then also same problem sir please check below screen shot
sir please rectify it
At first glance it seems you dropped EA in "indicator" folder,it must be in "EA" folder
try again plz
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 11:01 pm At first glance it seems you dropped EA in "indicator" folder,it must be in "EA" folder
try again plz
Thankyou sir i dropped it in EA folder and try again but not success if any updated version or ................please post sir that two files which is in indicator folder and another one EA folder please post sir Thankyou sir

Sanni123 wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 11:37 pm Is there an TDI indicator which is MTF and has different colour depending on crossovers, with polychromatic bars
Please read this post regarding "polychromatic bars" : Dynamic zone indicators

I did not give that name neither did Dennis Mayers to the polychromatic momentum because of the colored bars. I did make those bars simply because I liked it but believe me, when I was making that (years ago), it had nothing to do with the name of the indicator but was just another way of using gradient colors when a normalization (like dynamic zones) is available for any indicator value and when it is possible to use that kind of normalization for gradient color usage
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
太虚一毫

mladen wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 11:51 pm Please read this post regarding "polychromatic bars" : Dynamic zone indicators

I did not give that name neither did Dennis Mayers to the polychromatic momentum because of the colored bars. I did make those bars simply because I liked it but believe me, when I was making that (years ago), it had nothing to do with the name of the indicator but was just another way of using gradient colors when a normalization (like dynamic zones) is available for any indicator value and when it is possible to use that kind of normalization for gradient color usage
I may have been ignorant. I refer to poly chromatic bars as in multi coloured bars, that run from one gradient to another.
I just thought there maybe a way of having bars coloured in similar way using TDI, when it changes direction and crosses signal line, base line, 50% line and so on.