Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi Sir,

Thank you for answering my previous request. However is it possible to set it so that you can set alerts for multiple time frame for when it hits the overbought and oversold (OB / OS) levels in the value charts?

To be more detailed, I am on M1 timeframe, alert will only be triggered for only price hits OB/OS levels on M1. Is it possible to make it so that even when on M1 timeframe, it will also trigger alerts for when it has hit OB/OS levels on other timeframes such as M15, H1 without switching over to that timeframe?

Regards
Zu

zoohairee wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 2:09 am Hi Sir,

Thank you for answering my previous request. However is it possible to set it so that you can set alerts for multiple time frame for when it hits the overbought and oversold (OB / OS) levels in the value charts?

To be more detailed, I am on M1 timeframe, alert will only be triggered for only price hits OB/OS levels on M1. Is it possible to make it so that even when on M1 timeframe, it will also trigger alerts for when it has hit OB/OS levels on other timeframes such as M15, H1 without switching over to that timeframe?

Regards
Zu
Zu

I believe that value chart is one of the indicators that are not suitable for multi time frame version. Just imagine those bars repeated nnn times (depending on the higher time frame used) - and what would that look line on the current chart

dear all,
i´ve a littel "sound problem" in MT4. I want to use a special sound file in standard wav format, for example in this indi, but
MT4 only play the standard alert.wav.
My wav files are all in the standard sounds directory. All indi parameter for sound are on.
Is there anyone who have an idea, where the fault is?
Regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Kratos wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 4:07 am MBFX System.ex4Hello sir Mladen, Mrtools hope you doing good. Please may I request for an alert to be added to this mbfx system when price touches the upper or lower bands, I'll be grateful as always. Regards Kratos
Can't get hold of the mq4 file, only attaching the ex4 file or someone got what I'm looking for already? Thanks.
Hi Kratos
It seems some regression type thing,with ex4 file nothing can be done,any way complete system is like this in the picture
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 am Pazienza, found this one very similar to the code you posted except it has floating levels, but if you set the floating level period to zero then you will get regular levels. The alerts on this version will alert according to how you have the coloring set.
Thank you Mr. Tools I was just looking for something like this today. May I ask what is the index used to offer the relative comparison between volatility levels in this indicator?