Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mony wrote:Hi, 
  Mladen sir,  mrtools sir     please add allert and notification or email allert    with high low values after compleation of bar ,
and sir it show in code MTF  but not working mtf please sir change it in to mtf  also
Thankyou sir
Hi Mony, looking in the code, looks like that indicator makes it's decisions based on the future which makes it inaccurate in my opinion, would be careful with that indicator.

mrtools wrote:
Hi Mony, looking in the code, looks like that indicator makes it's decisions based on the future which makes it inaccurate in my opinion, would be careful with that indicator.
Thankyou sir  for valuable guidance i must follow it  ,   i am just now learner and always thankyou sir 
My children are very smelly sir

Hi mrtools sir , my one more small request , this marketprofile_W-2      indicator shows  extended Poc lines facility  its ok but i want only that sir show only
last weekPoc line only in this week ,and (dont want means) hide current poc line and ,also hide previous week line in previous week  ...........means    last week poc line /level show in current week others hide , can it possible please modify it sir in image i show wanted line as a right mark    which lines hide those wrong mark sir please hope possible Thankyou
Attachments

mony wrote:Hi mrtools sir , my one more small request , this marketprofile_W-2      indicator shows  extended Poc lines facility  its ok but i want only that sir show only
last weekPoc line only in this week ,and (dont want means) hide current poc line and ,also hide previous week line in previous week  ...........means    last week poc line /level show in current week others hide , can it possible please modify it sir in image i show wanted line as a right mark    which lines hide those wrong mark sir please hope possible Thankyou sir 
Mony, sorry I am having trouble understanding what you are wanting.

mrtools wrote:
Mony, sorry I am having trouble understanding what you are wanting.
Thank you sir your reply , i mean Poc= point of control ( median ) line Generally shows. current day but. which I sent. In that mql4 We have option that extend that line , Sir i want to that poc line show only on next day/week (today's line just hide on today it will be appears only tomorrow) Thankyou sir 

mony wrote: Thank you sir your reply , i mean Poc= point of control ( median ) line Generally shows. current day but. which I sent. In that mql4 We have option that extend that line , Sir i want to that poc line show only on next day/week (today's line just hide on today it will be appears only tomorrow) Thankyou sir
It can not show the next day or week (how can it know the future data)

udoliesenfeld wrote:Hello Mladen,

I found this indicator by searching through another forum. As it seems to me this indicator has been developed by you.
I would like to know if there are later versions with alarm options available.

I appreciate your assistance in this matter
As per my knowing it is "TTM"
there are a lot of versions,here is one "nmt - ttm scalper with subswings alerts mtf 2" with alerts,mtf,sub swing too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.