Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mntiwana wrote: Here is that "Traders Dynamic Cb ssa ep norm Index alerts+arrows new" indicator but with EP (end point) version SSA for calculation,for to avoid repainting issue as SSA recalculates,thanks to MLADEN for inventing EP.
Note: Only if end pointed SSA is used in calculation (but end point SSA is very CPU intensive) , in that case we should limit the number of bars calculated,the picture with default values you can adjust it according to your strategy,alerts,arrows,mtf,levels and a lot more included in this version.

Thx. So what you are saying that the version I wrote in my post is a repainting version? Is that right?
D.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Desatar wrote: Thx. So what you are saying that the version I wrote in my post is a repainting version? Is that right?
D.
SSA (singular spectrum analysis) recalculates,as per MLADENs saying and that is why EP was invented by mladen,not only in this indicator but where SSA is used it will be cause repainting issue.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.