Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi mr.mntiwana,

I want indicator that line turning opposite direction to price direction. Like  "adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1_2.0" indicator. I searched all adaptive indicators,but not found anything like that.
I only have above indicator. Is there have another indicators. Please give me few of them. I want to find less lag indicator like that.

Regards.......  
Attachments

Rockweli wrote:Hi mr.mntiwana,

I want indicator that line turning opposite direction to price direction. Like  "adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1_2.0" indicator. I searched all adaptive indicators,but not found anything like that.
I only have above indicator. Is there have another indicators. Please give me few of them. I want to find less lag indicator like that.

Regards.......  
I did not understand exact what you want but what i pick,here is the last ver of that "adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-2"
and there are variety of Gann high-low activator indicators,if you can explain more may be somebody help you.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Rockweli wrote:Thanks for respond mr.mntiwana. I want that MA line turn opposite side in price turning points. Like this indicator. 
Is there have any or this is the only one that going opposite to price. So then i can find entries crossing with other ma lines. like this - 

Regards...........
So do you means an invert option within the same indicator ?

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Desatar wrote:Hello,

can somebody direct me to this indicatorTraders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index-alerts+arrows nmc.mq4.
Possibly with some more information on how to use it and what settings.

Thx.
D.
Here is that "Traders Dynamic Cb ssa ep norm Index alerts+arrows new" indicator but with EP (end point) version SSA for calculation,for to avoid repainting issue as SSA recalculates,thanks to MLADEN for inventing EP.
Note: Only if end pointed SSA is used in calculation (but end point SSA is very CPU intensive) , in that case we should limit the number of bars calculated,the picture with default values you can adjust it according to your strategy,alerts,arrows,mtf,levels and a lot more included in this version.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
MajdHolbi, Jonex1995