Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:34 pm
used by many economists but outlined in its most differentiated form by Karl Marx.
Marx😅😅😅
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Yep, 15m WS30 was OK today.
So was the 30m WS30.
Xard777
Latest XU.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

josi wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:09 am
I think Jurik Volty Bands (by MrTools) are better for entry than for exits.
My advice for exits: candle close above (downtrend) or below (uptrend) an MA of your choice.
If you want to use only Xard it would be EMA9 or EMA 36.
If this MA - for you - takes too long to catch up with price you could try ALMA or Jurik filter.
Or: you could exit when there is an MA-cross on lower TF: If you trade on H1, you could exit after price crossed EMA9 on M15, for example.
It all depends on how long you want to be in a trade before you think a directional move has lost its validity (for example: I think WS30 has reached its low point now but - who knows - it may continue; therefore I'd wait for a candle close above EMA9).
Thnaks for that, I've found cross of EMA 9 and 36 on M1 pretty good for these precipitous drops, bit noisy otherwise. And Volty definitely gives some added confidence on entries too.

The Trading Season is upon us (that time of year when the blinkers go on and we concentrate on hitting our Daily targets)
This is my last post for a while as we are in the start of the trading season again, all the way through to May (with a three week break at Xmas Woohoo!!!).
I have decided to move up from the 15m trading TF to 30m and to make life that little bit easier (and less noisy) I have brought the 15m Red/Green Dots with me to the 30m trading screen (as you do).
All the best everyone and I hope you all make a killing over the coming months with v8 of the setup.
Xard777
Latest XU 30m TF w 15m RedGrn Dots.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

xard777 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:41 am
The Trading Season is upon us (that time of year when the blinkers go on and we concentrate on hitting our Daily targets)
This is my last post for a while as we are in the start of the trading season again, all the way through to May (with a three week break at Xmas Woohoo!!!).
I have decided to move up from the 15m trading TF to 30m and to make life that little bit easier (and less noisy) I have brought the 15m Red/Green Dots with me to the 30m trading screen (as you do).
All the best everyone and I hope you all make a killing over the coming months with v8 of the setup.
Xard777
Good morning, Mr. Xard
Sorry to ask you.
What do i need to do on the input settings because my 30m chart is different from yours, i.e. on the golden nugget, red-green dot
Where the white line of the open line is the same but without Golden Nugget
My current pair is DJ30 the Chart is same with WS30
Is this pair what makes the difference (WS30 and DJ30) ?
edit :
If you don't mind can I get the indicator below the Xard System that is in the picture.
I am currently using the XU v8 CCI.

Thank You

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5187 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1941 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], francisfinley stimpy, jng640, kobi1953, Prim, remcous, Trendiction [Bot] and 29 guests