Hey everyone - hope you've all had a great week.
I was debating whether to post my summary for the week.
I subdued my gremlins and reminded myself of the ethos of the thread and Forex-Station in general: to give back and share.
Reviewing my trades and trading journal, it was overall a successful week :
- I was patient for the trades.
- I was not greedy (taking consistent small bites out of the market)
- I used the higher time frames for confirmation for lower timeframe entries.
- I disciplined myself to look for only 2nd dot entries (read 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, etc.), or Golden Nugget trades.
- I focused on one instrument (AUS200).
It was very messy though. I can see where and how I can make next week better.
Looking at the compounding spreadsheet every day helps to keep me focused and hopeful. Not keeping up on a daily basis but am getting closer.
SK, I'm super keen to look at pivot channel on the AUS200 next week. Some days definite trend days, some definite range days.
Constructive feedback is always welcome.