Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:50 pm
Job Over ...Done For The Day...Thanks to XARD and all fellow traders.

Month End want to take it easy...Morning Buys Afternoon Sells...
very good job!
always made with these reference? 3om/4hr Reference TF executed in 5m TF
may you post a charts with entry and exit? if possible
thanks in advance
Lucmat

renaissance7 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:25 pm
Hi guys,

I just took a buy trade on the second blue dot off the Green perimeter dot, with orange zz line on Buy bias but it went to the downside unfortunately.

please let me know what i was doing here.

Should i have taken the second last orange ZZ line which was at a short bias?
As per the method I use here is my first trade today on JPN225 currently I have TP at 100% and stop at 61.8%.

Trade was closed at 61.8%.
JPN.png
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

ChartRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Nice work above FourXXXX!

My bite this morning at AUS200 - Bearish signals - Late entry just to make sure it was not a fakeout at the start.

Happy with the trade.

Feedback welcome.
AUS200 1 September 2021.png
Troll: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive. Internet users adopted the word "troll" to denote someone who intentionally disrupts online communities.
Mattathias Schwartz

Musashi wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:29 am
Nice work above FourXXXX!

My bite this morning at AUS200 - Bearish signals - Late entry just to make sure it was not a fakeout at the start.

Happy with the trade.

Feedback welcome.
Nice, you have got to be happy with that.
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

FourXXXX wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:38 am
As per the method I use here is my first trade today on JPY225 currently I have TP at 100% and stop at 61.8%.

Trade was closed at 61.8%.
FourXXXX, do you trade with news avoidance? I just had 14% of my balance wiped trading US30 and XAUUSD, Just to check the news afterwards to see all these major news: OPEC Meeting, OPEC JMMC Meetings, ADP Non-Farm Employment Change, ISM Manufacturing PMI, Crude Oil Inventories and FOMC member Bostic Speaks. Please do help.

Kenrobert1 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:15 pm
FourXXXX, do you trade with news avoidance? I just had 14% of my balance wiped trading US30 and XAUUSD, Just to check the news afterwards to see all these major news: OPEC Meeting, OPEC JMMC Meetings, ADP Non-Farm Employment Change, ISM Manufacturing PMI, Crude Oil Inventories and FOMC member Bostic Speaks. Please do help.
Try this it may help to avoid such events.

cheers
Lorne
News reader.ex4
(103.15 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

Kenrobert1 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:15 pm

No I don't look at anything to do with news, maybe I should but I don't. Been led astray too many times in the past with news, now I just stay in my own bubble.

I am risking no more than 0.5% on each trade, I will increase that as I get better with this system. So I would have to be wrong more than 28 times to lose 14%. All I can suggest is see if you can work out where you went wrong, reduce your lot sizes to the bare minimum or go onto demo until you can show consistent profits. I have been trading on and off since 1995 with paper charts back then. This system is the best I have used so I suggest sticking with it learn and it will happen.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5180 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1935 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], ParallelNative, Pauliz and 34 guests