Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:44 pm
exactly Francis - you're the man!
This is why we all follow your lead - well, once you have started telling us more about your system than just reposting "buy the dip", that is...
who needs one

buy the dip on US stocks works, worked and didnt stop.
Showed you the charts as proof for the last 13 years - you all told me better.

if you need a system for that then I can't help you.

anyone that followed what i said made a killing.

francisfinley stimpy wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:16 pm
There he goes again: the one-trick pony
(Who was the guy who posted "when will it end...", "how long will it continue", "....told my friends to exit with some profit" etc?)
Was there ever in your life a time when you wanted to learn something?
P.S.: nobody ever "told you better" - everybody knows for how long the markets have been moving upwards. Nobody needed your expertise to know this platitude.

josi wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:26 pm
There he goes again: the one-trick pony
(Who was the guy who posted "when will it end...", "how long will it continue", "....told my friends to exit with some profit" etc?)
Was there ever in your life a time when you wanted to learn something?
P.S.: nobody ever "told you better" - everybody knows for how long the markets have been moving upwards. Nobody needed your expertise to know this platitude.
you clearly did.

braciola719 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:19 pm
EUR USD ,by tomorrow I recover 50% of the profit, the rest I close on September 15 I have to make a real estate investment.
I know no one cares it was my outburst, writing it made me calmer :Shocked: :)
I am very happy for you. Hope with more and more profits your charts become less cropped !

And as a courtesy to your fellow traders if at all you post a chart at least care to mention the instrument and time frame.

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:42 pm
I am very happy for you. Hope with more and more profits your charts become less cropped !

And as a courtesy to your fellow traders if at all you post a chart at least care to mention the instrument and time frame.
I didn't think about writing the time ,, but just compare it with your chart ,,, writing eurusd you could understand from the first chart that it was 4 hours ,,, long position, however on eurusd I entered more for intuition and study than for strategy

pacois wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:40 am
Hi, if you have installed the two indicators, you can try to move by decreasing the value ..

Golden Nugget rev004.ex4

XU v7-SEMAFOR rev004.ex4

Still unable to get the Golden Nugget Dash working, in spite of adjusting position suggestions.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5180 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1935 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], ParallelNative, Pauliz and 29 guests