Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:37 am
For any one who wants to use : High Low of previous week , day , month.

This indi has sort of bug.

I do not want to trouble XARD :) But i have got some very good ideas to further improve this.
Hi,

If anybody can include the following price levels in a neat customisation indi : Color , thickness and style user defined SIMILAR TO the one we have :

May be with a button.

Previous Day High Low Close and Mid

Previous Week Open High Low Close

Previous Month Open High Low Close

Previous Quarter Open High Low Close

Previous Year Open High Low Close and Monday Range

Kindly do the needful.

Regards
SK
HLO.JPG

sudhindragk wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:28 am
Hi,

If anybody can include the following price levels in a neat customisation indi : Color , thickness and style user defined SIMILAR TO the one we have :

May be with a button.

Previous Day High Low Close and Mid

Previous Week Open High Low Close

Previous Month Open High Low Close

Previous Quarter Open High Low Close

Previous Year Open High Low Close and Monday Range

Kindly do the needful.

Regards
SK
Have a look at the attached indicator, does it do what you want, I can easily modify it. As it is you will need to load it again for weeks HL.
common_sr.ex4
(30 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
common_sr.mq4
(37.96 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

Hi guys,

I just took a buy trade on the second blue dot off the Green perimeter dot, with orange zz line on Buy bias but it went to the downside unfortunately.

please let me know what i was doing here.

Should i have taken the second last orange ZZ line which was at a short bias?
hk50.jpg

renaissance7 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:25 pm
Hi guys,

I just took a buy trade on the second blue dot off the Green perimeter dot, with orange zz line on Buy bias but it went to the downside unfortunately.

please let me know what i was doing here.

Should i have taken the second last orange ZZ line which was at a short bias?
Trading away from the ZZ line is correct according to Xard's rules. But the open of HK50 is a special case I think, others may not agree but look back at the open of the HK50, I buy if the price is at buy as per the column to the right of the current bar and above the slow EMA. Or vice versa for a sell, sometimes this won't work out but when it does there is lots of PIP$. If it goes the other way reverse your position. Go back over the charts and see how many times this would work for you.

See this post I made last week about it. viewtopic.php?p=1295442755#p1295442755
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

FourXXXX wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:13 pm
Trading away from the ZZ line is correct according to Xard's rules. But the open of HK50 is a special case I think, others may not agree but look back at the open of the HK50, I buy if the price is at buy as per the column to the right of the current bar and above the slow EMA. Or vice versa for a sell, sometimes this won't work out but when it does there is lots of PIP$. If it goes the other way reverse your position. Go back over the charts and see how many times this would work for you.

See this post I made last week about it. viewtopic.php?p=1295442755#p1295442755
Agree with your points. One other thought is to check the dots/channel...they are liquidity points. You need to be careful when they are nearby.
Capture.JPG

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5187 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1941 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], hungphan1104, jng640, kobi1953, Prim, remcous, Seznam [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 27 guests