Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:55 am
Hi Roman, perhaps you were away when I posted the indicator, you can find it here
Maybe you should also tell him that the colour of the open-line-indicator cannot be changed and is set to snow as standard - just in case he uses a light background-colour and (therefore?) may not be able to see it.
+ the size of the golden-nugget-indicator-arrowscannot be changed etc
(I guess, we know that there are no "nuggets" of diamonds but that is an altogether different story.)

josi wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:58 pm
Maybe you should also tell him that the colour of the open-line-indicator cannot be changed and is set to snow as standard - just in case he uses a light background-colour and (therefore?) may not be able to see it.
+ the size of the golden-nugget-indicator arrows-cannot be changed etc
(I guess, we know that there are no "nuggets" of diamonds but that is an altogether different story.)
Sorry I have had no other complaints about not being able to change the arrow size in Golden Nugget. What size would you like the arrows, as they are not normally near the candles I would have thought they did not need resizing?
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

FourXXXX wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:22 pm
Sorry I have had no other complaints about not being able to change the arrow size in Golden Nugget. What size would you like the arrows, as they are not normally near the candles I would have thought they did not need resizing?
Thank you for answering
(I thought you had decided I was a troll ["Don't feed the trolls" etc] - for reasons that totally escape me, except maybe that I sometimes dare to criticize and dare to think for myself etc.)
You have already shown a lot of screenshots of your system(s), so it's not surprising it works for you (and Xard) the way it is.
But - generally speaking - it is always best to let users decide how large or small suits them (or their eyes).
It is also impossible to change the colour of the arrows (of course it makes sense to use GOLD but in a modified setup gold may not be the best choice).
So - if for V8 - the choice of colour and size could be adaptable to anyone's needs that would be very nice, indeed.

After having just read this entire topic IMHO I think this is the best post.

viewtopic.php?p=1295436554#p1295436554

"You know the saying "Sell in May and stay away", well with trading indices we can still trade throughout the summer months albeit with reduced daily target levels.
Basically from September to May I aim for 20% per day and in the summer months drop down to 12.5% per day. OK, in reality not every day is a target day. Some days I only hit 10% and other days 6% but there are other days that I hit my targets and shut her down and go do something else. I try to maintain a business like approach when trading. Keep the losses small and let your winners run, when your targets are hit STOP! go do something else. Different traders have different targets, could be 4% & 2%.
Whatever your daily target is, once met, get out and don't go back in. No good giving back to the market what took you all day to get in the first place.

What I look for when trading is where is the 2nd Dot, Perimeter Dot and triangle? Once the 2nd Dot has been made then we can expect change in the Direction. Watch the different TFs... in the enclosed screenshot you can see the 15min, 5min and yes, the 1min TFs. You want to see the Road map play out from the perspective of the 2nd Dot. Once a 2nd Dot appears do not jump in, instead WAIT for price to cross your trend or signal line before jumping in. In smaller TFs price will play out with more smaller cycles which will seem as if price is ranging then all of a sudden we get a breakout and price plays out the higher TF's.

This type of pattern repeats all the time, you just need to watch it play out in the different TFs again and again. That is why I always go for the visual setup so I can see the moves play out off the 2nd Dot, the 2nd PerDot, the 2nd Square. The play off the 2nd Dot is a self similar fractal that repeats on all TFs.

The 2nd Dot is used to confirm that the new Square is no longer repainting and that a change is now taking place.
Gann said that there is nothing new under the sun, everything repeats given time, even this post is a repeat of what I have said throughout this thread.
Xard777"
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

FourXXXX wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:49 pm
After having just read this entire topic IMHO I think this is the best post.

viewtopic.php?p=1295436554#p1295436554

"You know the saying "Sell in May and stay away", well with trading indices we can still trade throughout the summer months albeit with reduced daily target levels.
Basically from September to May I aim for 20% per day and in the summer months drop down to 12.5% per day. OK, in reality not every day is a target day. Some days I only hit 10% and other days 6% but there are other days that I hit my targets and shut her down and go do something else. I try to maintain a business like approach when trading. Keep the losses small and let your winners run, when your targets are hit STOP! go do something else. Different traders have different targets, could be 4% & 2%.
Whatever your daily target is, once met, get out and don't go back in. No good giving back to the market what took you all day to get in the first place.

What I look for when trading is where is the 2nd Dot, Perimeter Dot and triangle? Once the 2nd Dot has been made then we can expect change in the Direction. Watch the different TFs... in the enclosed screenshot you can see the 15min, 5min and yes, the 1min TFs. You want to see the Road map play out from the perspective of the 2nd Dot. Once a 2nd Dot appears do not jump in, instead WAIT for price to cross your trend or signal line before jumping in. In smaller TFs price will play out with more smaller cycles which will seem as if price is ranging then all of a sudden we get a breakout and price plays out the higher TF's.

This type of pattern repeats all the time, you just need to watch it play out in the different TFs again and again. That is why I always go for the visual setup so I can see the moves play out off the 2nd Dot, the 2nd PerDot, the 2nd Square. The play off the 2nd Dot is a self similar fractal that repeats on all TFs.

The 2nd Dot is used to confirm that the new Square is no longer repainting and that a change is now taking place.
Gann said that there is nothing new under the sun, everything repeats given time, even this post is a repeat of what I have said throughout this thread.
Xard777"
Thanks a ton for reposting this.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5178 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1935 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: cephei, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], kowal81, LittleCaro, LJC, samuelkanu, SEMrush [Bot] and 37 guests