Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:32 pm
Have you created EA of XARD'S system. Cause mql5 snapshot says 91% Algo trading?
No i have not, although that would be nice, I use a hidden Take profit stoploss and trail expert to take over when I place my trades. And take little bits of each swing using Xards Indicator to help my scalps.

FourXXXX wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:46 pm
Is reading so difficult??????????? I said don't bother to ask for a copy and I get this DM

"Hello FourXXXX,

See your post and noticed that you have consolidated some XARD trading system notes, can you share a copy with me?"

If anybody would like to see more you will find it here viewtopic.php?p=1294848283#p1294848283
If people read your last 10 to 20 posts , it is sufficient. You have clarified and explained the XARD system at the very best.

I will always be thankful to you too. For your indicator and for your posts.

Regards
Sk

sudhindragk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:19 pm
If people read your last 10 to 20 posts , it is sufficient. You have clarified and explained the XARD system at the very best.

I will always be thankful to you too. For your indicator and for your posts.

Regards
Sk
Thank you it is nice to know.

I only stumbled across this forum and Xard's great work earlier this year. There were things that did not make sense to me like how the Dots are counted, I don't recall seeing it anywhere in the last 8 months of this forum since I joined. For those who have been here longer it probably just goes without saying. So rather than just asking I went looking for answers and that is why I decided to read all of this thread. I have learnt many things that I did not even know I did not know about this system and around page 100 I discovered how the Dots are counted.
Counting Dots.png
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5180 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1935 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: ardalan1991, CommonCrawl [Bot], SEMrush [Bot], Tbot [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 28 guests