Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Xard lite version of simple trend following strategy. Will be testing on live trades
Screenshot_1.png
But my greatest discovery was that a man must study general
conditions, to size them so as to be able to anticipate probabilities.
In short, I had learned that I had to work for my money.

-JESSE LIVERMOR

phillip123 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:27 pm
Hey guys just double checking my entry on HK50
Im trying to practice golden nugget entries only this is right ?
You need a Green Dot above the open to be a Golden Nugget and then enter at the Blue Candle. Try using the indicator I upload a few pages back. The image shows the indicator and possible Golden Nugget if Candles turn Blue.
HKGN.png
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

OK, I am going out just now but will no doubt pick up some more Pip$ during the US session.
Xard777
XARDWORLD rev012c.png
XARD's Almanac: The Orange ZigZag line is your Intra-Day Bias. Trade off the 2nd dots and Book the Pip$. For optimum EXIT wait until the White ZigZag line has drawn itself on all three TFs (5m, 15m, & 1hr). Use the White Dots on 5mTF as Mini Staging Areas in Direction of the Trend

xard777 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:15 pm
OK, I am going out just now but will no doubt pick up some more Pip$ during the US session.
Xard777
I am pleased that you find the Golden Nugget indicator useful.
XARD: I am forgetful in my old age and the Golden Nugget indicator reminds me that there is plenty of Pip$ for collecting - thanks. :thumbup:
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5024 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1716 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: bobbyzed, charli, CommonCrawl [Bot], dansmol, Gari369, Mrs.Watanabe, Sogou [Bot], stond, sudhindragk, Trendiction [Bot], xard777 and 19 guests