Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:30 am Braciola disappeared the moment i asked him something otherwise he was quiet active?
tell me about it.......
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 9):
LorenzoNexus, Skyold, xard777, kowal81, Jimmy, gamerredd, LJC, sudhindragk, hannele
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Skyold wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:23 am I can only tell you the following:
Depending on which trading style you have and what you are trading, the settings change.
Since I generally don't use MTF, I play with the settings until it suits me.
You can definitely try the ratio K to D: 3:1 or 4:1 to start with.
Skyold
Hey Skyold, I've found some useful settings if you want to check them out.

LNS
Attachments
These users thanked the author LorenzoNexus for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Musashi
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

Need a little Help..... Say I want to Sell on the 1M chart on Monday...... I am looking at 1M, 5M and 15M...... Should I be looking for the 2nd Dot only on 1M chart or on all the 3 timeframes? Just to put things in perspective I am planning to use this setup for an evaluation account with a prop firm. So the game is kind of very serious for me. I have fears of following what is in my mind instead of purely following the system so trying to be crystal clear on when to take entries and exits exactly as dictated by the system.... I will keep updating on my progress as well as on how these Dots and structures evolve.... Unfortunately, I had to remove a lot of good stuff from the screen to make it run smooth and to remain visible on my small 17" laptop screen.....{No I can't afford a 65" 75" right now unless I make it through the prop evaluation, so don't come after me}.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
Pauliz, satyafx

Mustafa wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:22 pm Need a little Help..... Say I want to Sell on the 1M chart on Monday...... I am looking at 1M, 5M and 15M...... Should I be looking for the 2nd Dot only on 1M chart or on all the 3 timeframes? Just to put things in perspective I am planning to use this setup for an evaluation account with a prop firm. So the game is kind of very serious for me. I have fears of following what is in my mind instead of purely following the system so trying to be crystal clear on when to take entries and exits exactly as dictated by the system.... I will keep updating on my progress as well as on how these Dots and structures evolve.... Unfortunately, I had to remove a lot of good stuff from the screen to make it run smooth and to remain visible on my small 17" laptop screen.....{No I can't afford a 65" 75" right now unless I make it through the prop evaluation, so don't come after me}.
Mustafa,

Most of the time you will get 2nd dot from M15 or M5 but you have to be very patient. on the 1M tf by fallowing higher time frame say M15 OR 1HR once the trend line crosses the signal line there are plenty of 2nd dots but you have to also change your take profit and phycological stop losses.

simply put there are more turning point as you go lower time frame but you should be doing selling or buying depending the higher time frame say M15, M30 OR 1HR.
thats me anyway.
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 2):
Mustafa, satyafx

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:24 pm Mustafa,

Most of the time you will get 2nd dot from M15 or M5 but you have to be very patient. on the 1M tf by fallowing higher time frame say M15 OR 1HR once the trend line crosses the signal line there are plenty of 2nd dots but you have to also change your take profit and phycological stop losses.

simply put there are more turning point as you go lower time frame but you should be doing selling or buying depending the higher time frame say M15, M30 OR 1HR.
thats me anyway.
If you have to go to a lower TF then I would suggest 5m TF, less lag than 1m. Overall, I think that the 15m is the Goldilocks TF for intra-day trading.
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
Musashi, humbatov, Mustafa, LorenzoNexus, satyafx, moey_dw, jmonts, stond, gamerredd, LJC, sudhindragk, Kev21, LittleCaro, marius_md, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world