Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Don't be greedy, be consistent. Take a bit of meat off the bone.
Time to go do something else.
Xard777
20210709 Fri B2.png
XARD's Almanac: The Orange ZigZag line is your Intra-Day Bias. Trade off the 2nd dots and Book the Pip$. For optimum EXIT wait until the White ZigZag line has drawn itself on all three TFs (5m, 15m, & 1hr). Use the White Dots on 5mTF as Mini Staging Areas in Direction of the Trend

xard777 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:30 pm
Remember that I took a BUY off the 2nd dot on the 1min yesterday and was criticised for it. Well, look how everything has played out since.
Xard777
I think there are many lessons in all your trading examples if people can stick to this thread and collect all the data one by one until they collect enough information to trade.
yesterday was pure example of when trend changes.

No matter which TF you are USING a 2nd dot will appear.
2nd dot plays out fast in the one minute Time Frame.

phillip123 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:47 am
What are you guys using for TP ? the last few trades i have taken i have been using the 61.8 daily ADR
have left allot pips on the table
Don't be greedy, be consistent. Take a bit of meat off the bone. As xard said. You don't know how much price move?

phillip123 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:47 am
What are you guys using for TP ? the last few trades i have taken i have been using the 61.8 daily ADR
have left allot pips on the table
I using indicators rather than TP targets in most situations. Bulls v Bears for example can be good for longer terms shallow trends, or absolute strength for eg for steeper trends. Elder's impulse candles have also kept me in trades on these long runs where otherwise would have bailed....Change in slope of MACD Histogram also pretty reliable.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5024 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1716 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Austin3, CaliNgu27, CommonCrawl [Bot], djost, euro_rapp, fadhayemustafa, FourXXXX, Gari369, kobi1953, mak, Meyney, Mrs.Watanabe, MrYellow, Omgili [Bot], ParallelNative, Sogou [Bot] and 25 guests