Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

marwilli wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:44 pm
Fibo circles are very nice to use. I´m searching the net but didn´t find such an indi for mt4.
Is there anybody who know to get a circle fibu indi?
greetings Markus :-)

XARD: The fibo circles are still experimental as you have to set the scale and TF for each individual instrument. So for now I am only using them on the 15m US30.
To do this you select from the MT4 top menu... Insert/Fibonacci/Arcs and apply to the red and green dot.
You need to amended (just once) the default arc properties (by first left clicking on the red drawn line between the two dots to highlight it, then right clicking on the same line for the arc properties to appear), now you can change the colour and the input levels to 0.618, 1.618, 2.618 & 3.618 and set the scale to 432 which seems to work out quite nice on 15m US30
I tried but why I obtain only semi circles?
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

What's the saying, " early bird catches the worm". Well, I made my target shortly after UK open... Woohoo!!!
Now to go do something else.
Xard777
Early Bird.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

xard777 wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:46 pm
What's the saying, " early bird catches the worm". Well, I made my target shortly after UK open... Woohoo!!!
Now to go do something else.
Xard777
Hi Xard,
can you post a template for 15M?
The settings are different from the template
"XARDFX HL MM 30m Roadmap + 5m Trading"

best regards
stond

XARD: Will post an update at the weekend
stond: Thanks for the reply and update

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5187 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1941 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: aneek229, CommonCrawl [Bot], francisfinley stimpy, kobi1953, Mrs.Watanabe, Prim, remcous, Sanele, Trendiction [Bot] and 29 guests