Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

trying to Analyse this trade is it ok to take buy trade? or skip and wait till second dot appear?
i took both screen shot on same moment of same pair of live market 10 minute ago
1st pic is - EUR/USD -5 Minute - Blue background to bulish trend but NO second dot, the first pullback above VWEP than it bullish make white / blue circle
2pic - same Eur/uSD - 1HR - Blue background to bulish trend but NO second dot yet make white / blue circle but its still Bellow VWEP

how to analyse this graph ? based on 5 minutes chart, 10 pip scalping is it ok to take buy trade based on VWEP as i mentioned above ? or strictly wait for second dot and candle close above trend line?

or both case simply wait till all XARD conditon fullfilled ?
help appriciated , thanks in advace.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:09 am On us30 the arc is okay but if you see on gold the same arc settings is different
If you could help me i would appreciate it
try this indicator. Same double click as XARD said. and move start and end point as You wish. unfortunaly You can't
change levels.

Sorry
These users thanked the author Remuli for the post (total 2):
DVanAssen, briqparis

IdeaRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Remuli wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:47 am try this indicator. Same double click as XARD said. and move start and end point as You wish. unfortunaly You can't
change levels.

Sorry
Best I've seen so far.

To our very learned Programmers & Developers in here.... Xard, Mrtools, Banzai...… can we work on a Chart button for this indicator please?

AS always Xard, Muchas gracias for the System and updates!