Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:22 am I working in a system that give 10 entryes at month in 5 minutes time frame expiration 30 candles ( arround 100 pips in forex by trade) the winning ratio is 90%
and the stop lost take profit ratio is 1/5. I think will open an academy what you think? ;)
Hi Cladi,
This is not just the opening of an academy, but a really fat money printing machine ;)
With the statistics you have written you deserve my full respect.
All the best and many many + pips in the books.
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

For those of you that are still struggling with my setup please checkout this video on youtube about Gartley patterns.
Even though he is showing you a Daily chart the 1234 sequence can easily be seen being played out on our 15m TF.
The 1 and the 4 would be our square semafor and the 2 and 3 would be our Perimeter Dots.
Hopefully the penny drops and you gain a better insight into the workings of how the market moves in cycles within an up Trend cycle and a down Trend cycle.
You can also switch your TF from 15m to Daily and see the Trend move using the channel lines on my latest setup.

Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:22 am I working in a system that give 10 entryes at month in 5 minutes time frame expiration 30 candles ( arround 100 pips in forex by trade) the winning ratio is 90%
and the stop lost take profit ratio is 1/5. I think will open an academy what you think? ;)
XARD: Does my setup not give about 3 entries a day on 5m without any academia!!!
Since yesterday evening I've been doing a backtest of the last 4 weeks with XARD's XU-v4 with a little bit different settings.
Roadmap is 30MIN and trading at 5MIN.

Trading time (GMT +1) from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Result: 3980 Points (US500); Profit factor 5.02
I think, i just have to say: DON'T BE GREED :lol:
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
sudhindragk
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:51 am Since yesterday evening I've been doing a backtest of the last 4 weeks with XARD's XU-v4 with a little bit different settings.
Roadmap is 30MIN and trading at 5MIN.

Trading time (GMT +1) from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Result: 3980 Points (US500); Profit factor 5.02
I think, i just have to say: DON'T BE GREED :lol:
Skyold
do you mind giving more details ? Which Instrument ?