Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Benard wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 12:49 am
I wish the dashboard to have a second dot scanner for multiple time frames, bid ratios. It will perfect the XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System. It will be lifetime wonder of all trading systems.
Screenshot_1.png
I totally agree. can also develop EA

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 9:31 pm
Here is the 30 min RoadMap with 5 min Trading (not for other TFs)

Keeping it simple.... Use the 30 min for your overall intra-day analysis and trade on the 5 min chart.
The Trend lines on the 5m are in sync with the 30 min.
The Semafor is designed to be used with 5 min and 30 min
Where possible, try and show two charts on your screen similar to the enclosed screenshot.
All the best everyone, may 2021 be your best year to date for making Pip$
Xard777
First of i would like to thank Xard for all his time and efforts in sharing and contuined support he has shown over the years invoking this startegy for us to witness and use.
This latest release i can say 1st hand is perfect for low pec systems and or not, i have 2 screens runing with what has been suggested and i can say this works with ease and on point, if you understand and follow the system as its always been you will find your pips people.

Thanks again Xard your system have truly changed many lives, mine my wifes and 2 boys and 3 girls to boot.

God bless you brother for your effots and time, i hope your retirement with your family can be as what you have done for mine.

Forever in your debt Michael

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5036 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1731 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: BernieL, CommonCrawl [Bot], Gari369, IBM oBot [Bot], Mrs.Watanabe, Pauliz, rosalieone, sudhindragk, Trendiction [Bot] and 39 guests