Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Am still making losses an not getting it can some of you traders please post a few charts of the 5 m an 15 m tf with entry points an exit points please.

Are we to enter only during the london open an ny open or not really.

As when there is a blue or red candle close I always make losses with the next grey candle as have to close the trade for a loss, so if keep entering these fake outs
wont we bust the account ?

Some enter and exit pics would really help.

An taking any trades from the dots is a complete NO NO is it ? Do any of you guys take these trades of the dots ? Or not really

tradersanbrokers wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 4:55 am
Am still making losses an not getting it can some of you traders please post a few charts of the 5 m an 15 m tf with entry points an exit points please.

As when there is a blue or red candle close I always make losses with the next grey candle as have to close the trade for a loss, so if keep entering these fake outs

An taking any trades from the dots is a complete NO NO is it ? Do any of you guys take these trades of the dots ? Or not really
Hi there,

Take a look at a post XARD made a while back showing where to enter and exit using the system.
Trading Rules.gif
As for me, I wait for the dots to be 'locked' by waiting for price to cross the MA lines. I dont think its a good idea to trade dots as you see them in real time as they can repaint so always wait for the cross.
Capture.JPG
You can see from the picture above, there is a Blue square meaning you should be looking for BUY trades off the second dot (which is at 1682.21) the blue triangle helps you to see it clearly. After you get confirmation of the second dot, then you wait for price to cross the MA lines and take the BUY.

I hope that helps.
All the best.

xard777 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:58 am
A quiet day today on the Dow.
Trading the 5min chart with the 15min Road Map.
Xard777
I wish you all the best, my brother, and I am very happy to see you again, and I hope that you will not be cut off from your interesting and exciting posts. Please share with us these indicators here, so that we can benefit from them.I mean, the one in the background admits that it changes with the stability of the semaphore, I hope that my understanding is correct

DVanAssen wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 3:30 am
Hi Josi - Granted as i seen it but the move was $125 thus how would you estimate the overall gain as per lots needed for that US500 trade?
your 1 pip/Lot = 10 Dollars may be correct for you (who knows) but probably isn't for most others:
there are really too many quite individual factors in every broker's account to answer that: for example:
instruments you trade
leverage
transaction costs...
The point is, though: once you start thinking in percent (for example: I risk 1 percent per trade with a fixed entry, fixed exit and fixed stop-loss) and if you have a system and not only a setup (for example: I take it you use Xard's setup) the numbers behind the 1 percent change with every trade but are - if you have a profitable system (something you have to find out before you start trading with real money) - more or less irrelevant, so to speak...

Thanks gamerredd for the chart really helps a lot, just that cant really get to know the 2nd dot can you
show a few 2nd dot chart entries please as that would help.
Is the 2nd dot always after the big square semafor or is the second dot after the big round and square semafor ?

If you can make 2, 2nd dots on the chart that would be very good please.
Ans so we wait for the pink and blue triangle or nto required always ? also the exit is it always at the next small dot ?
or we can wait and see what proce is doing really.

Also these crosses which happen are they only to be entered after big semafors or also we can enter on the small semofors an crosses of prce or NO ?

This would help a lot of us guys here thanks again gamerredd an all of you who are so very helpful.

tradersanbrokers wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 4:55 am

You may find it useful to run it on historical data through simulation softwre like Soft4FX and see how dots/semafors 'evolve' over time and how entry points follow once their positions are set...

tradersanbrokers wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 4:49 pm
Thanks gamerredd for the chart really helps a lot, just that cant really get to know the 2nd dot can you
show a few 2nd dot chart entries please as that would help.
Is the 2nd dot always after the big square semafor or is the second dot after the big round and square semafor ?

If you can make 2, 2nd dots on the chart that would be very good please.
Ans so we wait for the pink and blue triangle or nto required always ? also the exit is it always at the next small dot ?
or we can wait and see what proce is doing really.

Also these crosses which happen are they only to be entered after big semafors or also we can enter on the small semofors an crosses of prce or NO ?

This would help a lot of us guys here thanks again gamerredd an all of you who are so very helpful.
OK I am going to try and answer your questions as best as I can. (Pls note that I am not an expert on this system and I have been trading it for about 6 months so I could be wrong)

Here are some 2nd dot entries on US500 15m chart.
Capture.JPG

From my experience I have found that a 2nd dot can be after the square semafor and also the perimeter dot (big round dot). The triangles really help in connecting the dots so I would suggest you try them.
cap2.JPG

With regards to exiting, I normally have a fixed amount of pips that I target per trade that works for me. You can use the ADR percentage levels as exit targets (38% or 61%). I would suggest you backtest and see what exit strategies work for you as well. Just remember to be realistic when setting exit targets. Dont try to catch 500 pips per trade or let a good trade go bad because you didn't take profit thinking the trade would run for another 150 pips. I have found that small consistent gains adds up over time. But again that's just from personal experience.

I hope that helps.
All the best.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5187 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1941 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], hungphan1104, jng640, kobi1953, kvak, Prado, Prim, remcous, SEMrush [Bot], Seznam [Bot], Trendiction [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 31 guests