Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:05 pm It is you who always starts to give his expert opinion even when not asked.
Who asked you to give your opinion? I - for one - certainly didn't. So, if what you just wrote were applicable to anyone posting (democratic principle), you should not have given your opinion to my post.
But logic, it seems, is less your expertise than swearing and/or ad-hominem-attacks (out of the blue).

the 2 world's of forex-station............... jimmy boy mrtools & coders one side of the site and then xard thread with ppl tryna kill each other lol .............. 🤣🤣🤣
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
LorenzoNexus, thekamilxd, gamerredd
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

josi wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 5:20 pm a) there are many ways to produce - what you call - "confluence"
b) how much "confluence" do you need (the more "confluence" you need the less reliable your system's indicators are in your own estimate)?
c) Xard already said several times that he is on the point of retiring (that's why his last version was called "final")
d) some people will always "move to a newer system" or indicators (mostly without having really mastered the last one),
sorry lads if i offend ur feeling, its not confluence. read my request about flaws in this system.
ive 2k monitor that will fit for 2 windows so i need to arrange things but the arrangement turn out to be hard.
the final version must be heavy coded or has many memory leak, my rig lagging when loading the final.
not to mention hes stated this system build preferably for stocks and indices that give him more juice than forex.
then come the second request from fellow in this forum that may have the same problem.
there's no need to master the system since theres no perfect system. tool is a tool, the result is all matter.
Basically I'm not into kind of system that giving out buy sell signal, id rather like system that can paint market momentum and behavior clearly.
and you think as a creator leaving ur creation with a flaw will give any satisfaction, ask urself

p1ps_surfer wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:39 pm sorry lads if i offend ur feeling, its not confluence. read my request about flaws in this system.
ive 2k monitor that will fit for 2 windows so i need to arrange things but the arrangement turn out to be hard.
the final version must be heavy coded or has many memory leak, my rig lagging when loading the final.
not to mention hes stated this system build preferably for stocks and indices that give him more juice than forex.
then come the second request from fellow in this forum that may have the same problem.
there's no need to master the system since theres no perfect system. tool is a tool, the result is all matter.
Basically I'm not into kind of system that giving out buy sell signal, id rather like system that can paint market momentum and behavior clearly.
and you think as a creator leaving ur creation with a flaw will give any satisfaction, ask urself
All these people wanting it to work on slow computers, MT5, tiny laptop screens etc etc........

Xard designed it for his own use on his 4K monitor and has been kind enough to share it with us. If you feel you have been ripped off why not ask for a refund, oh wait it's FREE!
nil desperandum

"Welcome to Fight Club.

1. The first rule of Flight Club is: you do not ridicule the other guy for having a crappy screen/laptop.
  2. The second rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about ridiculing the other guy for having a crappy screen/laptop.
  3. The third rule of Fight Club: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or taps out, then you ram his/her crappy screen/laptop so far up their arse that the fight is over.
  4. The forth rule of Fight Club: only two guys to a fight.
  5. The fifth rule of Fight Club: only one messed up crappy/laptop to a fight.
  6. The sixth rule of Fight Club: No shirt, no shoes, no titanium triple fan gfx cards.
  7. The seventh rule of Fight Club: fights go on as long as the other guy continues to cling on to his/her crappy screen/laptop.
  8. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time on this thread, you have to fight.!

There are no refunds.
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world