Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

if you explain to me why I look crazy? and then why send it in private express your resentment freely in public.
Look that I with the xard systems starting from the tsd forum have been there for over 10 years if I was crazy I think I would not be here yet
Cattura.PNG

I do not like being in a trade when the US market starts.
Xard777
0503.png
XARD's Almanac: The Orange ZigZag line is your Intra-Day Bias. Trade off the 2nd dots and Book the Pip$. For optimum EXIT wait until the White ZigZag line has drawn itself on all three TFs (5m, 15m, & 1hr). Use the White Dots on 5mTF as Mini Staging Areas in Direction of the Trend

Hello all

I had just downloaded the Xard VQ from one of the earlier thread pages and started to test but now the platform states ‘non responding’. Not sure whether its the MT4 platform that is causing the issue? Has anyone come across this before and know how to rectify?

Best Regards
A

braciola719 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:22 pm
if you explain to me why I look crazy? and then why send it in private express your resentment freely in public.
Look that I with the xard systems starting from the tsd forum have been there for over 10 years if I was crazy I think I would not be here yet
hey dude
I'm so sorry for the misunderstand what I mean is why are you angry not crazy
have a nice day buddy ^^

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5024 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1716 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Austin3, Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], djost, fadhayemustafa, FourXXXX, gamerredd, Gari369, Google [Bot], mak, Meyney, MrYellow, ParallelNative and 27 guests