Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

aneek229 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:44 am
FourXXXX,
I belive it is.
The !!!MT4 Breakout box is XARD modified of the GoldBug Breakout. And that has orange as you requested, the GoldBug Breakout does not.
Yes you are right thank you.
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

aneek229 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:44 am
FourXXXX,
I belive it is.
The !!!MT4 Breakout box is XARD modified of the GoldBug Breakout. And that has orange as you requested, the GoldBug Breakout does not.
I am skeptical about these break out boxes. I may be wrong as i am several times. GBPCAD in a hour's time today gave strong break out sell , strong break out buy and then again strong break out sell on M15.

sudhindragk wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:11 pm
I am skeptical about these break out boxes. I may be wrong as i am several times. GBPCAD in a hour's time today gave strong break out sell , strong break out buy and then again strong break out sell on M15.
Yes, I got the correct version thanks, I am having a good time with the Breakout Box + Murrey Math up 5% plus today.

My thoughts are the Breakout box gives you an entry trigger combined with the Dots to establish the trend and I am using Murrey Math 4/8 and 8/8 as profit targets.
GBPUSD.png
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

FourXXXX wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:17 pm
Yes, I got the correct version thanks, I am having a good time with the Breakout Box + Murrey Math up 5% plus today.

My thoughts are the Breakout box gives you an entry trigger combined with the Dots to establish the trend and I am using Murrey Math 4/8 and 8/8 as profit targets.
Agree with you ...a Break out gives a clear rule based entry and stop loss. And a good indicative take profit. But we need to be careful about fake outs.Probably Xard has figured this all out. So i will wait.

sudhindragk wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:33 pm
Agree with you ...a Break out gives a clear rule based entry and stop loss. And a good indicative take profit. But we need to be careful about fake outs.Probably Xard has figured this all out. So i will wait.
Not every trade is a winner, so what. Xard is doing a great job (thank you Xard) but I don't expect him to spoon-feed us.

screenshot latest setup (release date 20210518)
Xard777
Latest.png
XARD's Almanac: The Orange ZigZag line is your Intra-Day Bias. Trade off the 2nd dots and Book the Pip$. For optimum EXIT wait until the White ZigZag line has drawn itself on all three TFs (5m, 15m, & 1hr). Use the White Dots on 5mTF as Mini Staging Areas in Direction of the Trend

xard777 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:50 pm
screenshot latest setup (release date 20210518)
Xard777
WTF!

XARD: Tell me about... I am playing catch up, my eldest daughter has done 23% today - when they win you never hear the end of it.
WTF.png

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:59 pm
WTF!

XARD: Tell me about... I am playing catch up, my eldest daughter has done 23% today - when they win you never hear the end of it.
What a problem to have, that is INCREDIBLE!

XARD: Here is today's charts for your perusal - new setup is clean and a lot of errors fixed.
Latest.png

FourXXXX wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:28 pm
What a problem to have, that is INCREDIBLE!

XARD: Here is today's charts for your perusal - new setup is clean and a lot of errors fixed.
Looks really good, one little suggestion the MTF ADX values across the bottom in text would be nice if it was a chart something like this one from Trading View.
MTF ADX.png
It is open-source on Trading view https://www.tradingview.com/script/JhSC ... version-2/

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5024 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1716 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Austin3, charli, CommonCrawl [Bot], fadhayemustafa, FourXXXX, gamerredd, Gari369, mak, Meyney, MrYellow, ParallelNative, Sogou [Bot] and 29 guests