Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

TradeRancher wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:15 pm
...what I think the system lacks is a comprehensive indexed User Guide/Manual where new users can find exact information under an indexed title, eg "How to take a Trade."
I think you are right in two ways:
a) the manual is still missing
b) you may be the right person to write it
Xard Trading Rules.gif

josi wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:12 am
I think you are right in two ways:
a) the manual is still missing
b) you may be the right person to write it
I don't know why but your photo looks like my desktop wallpaper... :lol:
sfondo desktop.jpg
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Going through the recent posts made me laugh as well as lament the aptitude of many on this forum. Trading is a sophisticated skill, one needs to have a certain refinement in their observation to master the skill of trading.... What I get from the most recent posts is that many are looking for some hidden meaning in the system. Xard has been making an effort to make it simpler with each new version, but many traders insist of making it way more difficult than the system really is. Many fail to utilize the system and feel they should be missing something. There must be something hidden in the system that they have yet to access. NO there is no such thing. It is a repainting system that needs high level of discipline and patience to make it work. And one thing which XARD made clear long ago, if you do not have a large enough screen, you would miss to see the bigger picture painted by the system.... The system is open to interpretation and modifications, it is not the holy grail of trading. If many don't see how the system works, it is not the fault of the system. It is traders' fault that they are digging deeper than the depth of the system.... It is perfect for XARD because he combines it with his money management skill and emotional intelligence skills to make it do wonders for him.... Having the system alone won't do anyone much good if they fail to realize that they need to exercise their own brains to utilize it to be profitable.....

xard777 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:13 am
US2000 Directional Play M5 + M30 TFs
I made the Dots on the M30 show up as Perimeter Dots on the M5
The M5 still uses the M30 Perimeter Dot for Background change and the Candles are color coded so on a Red background it will only show SELL Candles and on the Blue background it will only show BUY Candles.
Xard777
Awesome idea.. this will make trading easier on M5.. one can easily follow the trend.

Xard, is it possible to wait for M30 triangle or for price to cross HL before changing the background on M5? or not so good idea?

Or also have an option for the M30 to use the H4 perimeter dot as the background.. for those who would like to trade M30.

Just a suggestion..

Hello XARD,

Thanks a lot for sharing this great system.

In the latest version (XU v3-FX4 HL.ex4), I found that there are pink candles with blue background and blue candles with pink background. Is it designed that way or I have messed up something as this is not the case with previous version of XU v3-FX4 STD.ex4?
Screenshot 2021-04-11 124858.jpg

ibill wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:49 pm
Hello XARD,

Thanks a lot for sharing this great system.

In the latest version (XU v3-FX4 HL.ex4), I found that there are pink candles with blue background and blue candles with pink background. Is it designed that way or I have messed up something as this is not the case with previous version of XU v3-FX4 STD.ex4?

Hi,
In XU v3-FX4 HL.ex4 version, bgd colour ( chart background colour ) is based on HL lines.
This is the reason.

Thanks.

msbh wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:06 pm
This is a great idea Xard.
I started drawing boxes manually on my chart on the Red/Greens dots before 2 months
to help confirm a breakout in the direction of the last Arrow on M5 charts.
Only 2 weeks back, I switched to M30 chart to see how many more pips I can catch :D
The advantage of catching breakouts on higher time frames like M30 and above is that
they give you more pips and less fakeouts.
Im currently working on an exit / close trade method. Will post it once I have good results.
God bless you Xard :hug:
I agree. People who are new to trading / new to this system should start with M30.You get good swing most of the times.
Few observations ...may be every one is aware about this but it might help the complete newbies:
1) Trade from 30M charts only. Don't trade the 30M second dot but wait for T+1 second dot.
When the T+1 second dot originates from the 30m perimeter dot ( and in close proximity to 30m 2nd dot) ,
quiet often you get powerful moves.Chances of repainting might be less.
2) Don't completely rely on dots or 2nd dots.
There are are lot of other good things in the system.Observe the Daily open.
If today's DO is below yesterday's DO....have a bearish bias.
So a 2nd dot sell signal will have higher chance of success.Vice versa is true.
Ideally if you observe the DO they will appear like stair case.
SK
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5180 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1935 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], ParallelNative, Pauliz, PetalBot [Bot], SEMrush [Bot] and 32 guests