Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:01 pm
Off the 2nd dot does not mean "trade the 2nd dot" (because it may repaint any amount of times.
The 2nd dot only visualizes the market cycles (the ups and downs; see screenshots above), i. e. it tells you what might happen next (not what will happen next).
After the 2nd dot you wait for your entry: red dot, background red: you wait until price closes below EMA9+36 (candles turn red): this is your sell-entry etc Buy is the opposite... (now look at Xard's screenshots above and see where you should have entered - that's it)
It has been explained in this thread hundreds of times.
Hi Josi,

Do we still need to wait for VQ confirmation as well?

tq in advance!!!
Was losing money when I had 1 monitor, now i have 2 and losing money 2 times faster.......... :stressed:

LJC wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:19 pm
Do we still need to wait for VQ confirmation as well?
This depends on how you use it.
In its most basic version it "only" represents price+EMA9+36. These MAs are already on the chart so it could easily be neglected. If it represents higher TFs (as reference) it can be very useful (but all your entries - by definition of higher TF - therefore will be late etc).
The only reasonable way to go about this is to understand completely which indicators you use, how they work and why exactly you use them (what function do they have in your trading).
Everything anybody else will tell you may be right, wrong, not helpful for you etc.
There is no other way, really.

josi wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:27 pm
This depends on how you use it.
In its most basic version it "only" represents price+EMA9+36. These MAs are already on the chart so it could easily be neglected. If it represents higher TFs (as reference) it can be very useful (but all your entries - by definition of higher TF - therefore will be late etc).
The only reasonable way to go about this is to understand completely which indicators you use, how they work and why exactly you use them (what function do they have in your trading).
Everything anybody else will tell you may be right, wrong, not helpful for you etc.
There is no other way, really.
Tq for your quick reply Josi.

Lets say for a a nubee like me, would you recommend having the vq there as a confirmation? Settings tf for Vq i assume would be current or tf+1 pending on personal preference.

tq again
Was losing money when I had 1 monitor, now i have 2 and losing money 2 times faster.......... :stressed:

Andrés49 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:50 pm
Please josi explain a little better this theory that nobody operates with the second point, because I still cannot win with this system. I'm really sad, I don't know what to do, I doubt with those comments from anyone, I try to apply the original system explained here. Attached capture of the pdf of the first xard post. Thanks for your time.
no 2dot.png
The second point in this topic is revealed. Josie won't help.
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017
viewtopic.php?p=1295419304#p1295419304
viewtopic.php?p=1295412316#p1295412316 About working TF

xard777 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:13 am
US2000 Directional Play M5 + M30 TFs
I made the Dots on the M30 show up as Perimeter Dots on the M5
The M5 still uses the M30 Perimeter Dot for Background change and the Candles are color coded so on a Red background it will only show SELL Candles and on the Blue background it will only show BUY Candles.
Xard777
This is a great idea Xard.
I started drawing boxes manually on my chart on the Red/Greens dots before 2 months
to help confirm a breakout in the direction of the last Arrow on M5 charts.
Only 2 weeks back, I switched to M30 chart to see how many more pips I can catch :D
The advantage of catching breakouts on higher time frames like M30 and above is that
they give you more pips and less fakeouts.
Im currently working on an exit / close trade method. Will post it once I have good results.
God bless you Xard :hug:

Maffe wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:28 pm
I find it quite hard to trad the 2nd dot, i have been carefully monitoring how the triangles form and they do not only recalculate and move the dot higher/lower but can also form a triangle way back in time.

How do you manage to trust these "signals"?

Thank you very much
Trading Rules.gif
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

If you look down in the bottom right corner, up 4.49% today so far, some trades made money some not, some could have made a lot more. I am only risking 0.5% of my account on each trade so if I happened to be wrong 10 times in a row I would be down less than 5%. But if you put the time in and learn you will not have 10 losing trades in a row and it does take time. Don't give up, don't get frustrated, relax and give it time.
Today HK50.png
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5024 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1716 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: charli, CommonCrawl [Bot], dansmol, gamerredd, Gari369, mak, Meyney, MrYellow, ParallelNative, Sogou [Bot], sudhindragk and 28 guests